Shadow

It was the next day at school, when Elle had saw they random little girl right next to Anna and Maya. Maybe it's Mayas sister I didn't know about? I walk into class, receiving a glare from Maya. Maya tells the random little girl, "That girl right there, don't talk to her she's such a bitch" I give Maya a glare before sitting down in my seat.

    Our teacher walks in, "Okay so Mayas cousin is with us today" the teacher starts before being interrupted by Maya. "Um were not related" "okay fine" the teacher scoffs before starting again, "Uh sue wanted to see what an American School was like, so let's all be very welcoming to her, why don't you come up to the front" I zone out after that, just then everybody starts to run up to the little girl. I would just say hi to her when everybody wasn't crowding her.

I'm at my locker, putting my stuff away for lunchtime. When I hear Dustin say, "Ume!" He Says to this kid I don't know. I look in the direction of where he was pointing, and it was the little girl from before, which I smile at. I make my way up to her, waving and she waves back, "Elle what are you doing here, we're not friends anymore" Anna says, I roll my eyes. "I'm not here for you bitches I'm here for Ume" I say, I turn back to Ume knowing she can't understand me. So I pull out a translator, (pretend they have one) and write "you are very beautiful" and once the thing says it in Japanese she smile at me.

Alex has his arm wrapped around my shoulder, telling me about how Ume and the kid ( I forgot his name) are going to hang out at Mayas house. I smile at him, before talking to Lana, just then Maya walks up to our table. "Hey Elle" she says, I scoff "What." She rolls her eyes before saying "Ume really likes you, and wants you to come to my house later" I smile. "Fine but I'm only coming for Ume." I give her a fake smile, before she walks away.

I had brought Lana and Alex, just in case shit happens. Me, Lana, Alex, Connie, Becca, the boy who likes Ume, Anna, Maya, and Shuji are all stuffed in a room. There is a dance floor game up front, with a tv screen. I am zoning out in their conversation laying on Alex's bicep before Anna says "I'm gonna play the dance, Alex wanna join me?" She smiles at him, this bitch so fucking delusional. "No thank you" Alex says which I smile up at him, As Maya and Shuji are arguing, Ume decides to play the game. I stare at her in amazement seeing how good she is.

Becca must have thought the same thing, because she says "Omg Ume that was like really good" Ume starts at her blankly not understanding what she's saying, then Maya says "Okay move it's my turn" she grabs umes arm yanking her to the floor. "Maya what the fuck is your problem?" I say, "Yknow what I'm out" then me, Lana, and Alex leave.

Me and Alex were having a sleepover at my house, we were currently in my room watching a movie. When my phone rings, I get up from Alex's chest and answer the phone. "Hello, this is Elle" "Hi, I just want you to know stay away from Alex he's mine" this randoms girl says before ending the call. Ok?
                                                         I wonder who would say that?

Hey guys, sorry for not posting. I didnt really feel like making this chapter long after everything that's going on because of Canada opening her legs, and the Air coming out of her Coochie spreading it everywhere. My air quality where I live is, 336 Hazardous. So I ain't gon be outside until my school calls tmr morning saying if I have off or I have to do a half day. If I have the day off I will try and post the new chapter, not guaranteed. If you are in one of the states with bad air, I hope your safe and your family is too, this will pass! Please give me time I'm stressing with end of the year homework and now this shit, so please be patient. Thank you!