✅✅ chapter 3 ( the meetings )

Shreya honked at the iron door of his mansion and  a guard came running over to her asking "Who is she" ?
She replied , I am here to see Mr . Reyhansh Singhania. He ran to his small room and dialled a number after talking for a while he let the magnetic door open for her .

 She drove her car to the huge and beautiful driveway of his gigantic house and stepped out from her car . She looked around and saw a collection of great cars there standing in que were porshe , bentley , range rover , lamborghni , bmw sedan , audi q8 , and many others. What a showoff she murmurred and then realized that her father and uncle have the same habit of buying super expensive cars and then putting it on display .

Rey's pov
I looked about my Rado as the clock stuck 7:45. The phone to my next rang and I  got my cue that she is finally here . I picked the phone and the guard asked about the women to let her in and I quickly said yes and asked the maid to inform my mother she is here as she saw me calling her in the morning and she understood my intentions . So being my mother she decided to take matters into her hands as according to her no one is as better candidate for my wife than Shreya.

 I laughed to this stupid thought of my mother but then realized that she is really perfect as she is not money minded like other girls as she already hails from a well off family spends a lot of their money on shopping and buying expensive clothes shoes bags etc like any other rich spoiled papa's princess but then again only daughter in the family deserves to be pampered a bit and I wont mind spending lots of money after the wedding  on her as she is gonna be the wife of this rich man who deserves the best next t, she is beautiful as a perfect example of Indian beauty with great confidence in her and now again and again thinking about her leads to more wanting her in my bed , as my wife , as my partner in every party and social events, as mother of my kids as the mistress of this house and my other estates. I can't believe my imagination has reached this far in one night about her and then suddenly a door opened and a fragile figure entered looking stunning in such clothing without any much unnecessary skin show

Someone cleared their throat and I looked behind and saw my mother who noticed me mentally undressing my employees.
There you are sweetheart my mother said, with a great excitement in her voice she was surprised with such a warm welcome she got from my mother.

 She greeted her politely good morning mam and turned towards me annoyingly looking towards me good day boss, my mother was definitely very excited to look at the situation as she very enthusiastically took her to the living room and started attacking her with personal questions and she replied politely to them.

 I didn't know that's she is that warm or her coldness was always towards me only but what did I do that she hates me that much.  My thoughts were drifted apart when I heard both my mother and Shreya chuckling. I interrupted them when I spoke Ms. Joshi have you bought and completed the file i asked you to bring for today's meeting . She was about to reply when my mother interrupted," don't bring your office work in my home Rey and darling why don't you join us for breakfast I know because of my stupid son you couldn't have breakfast".  She laughed and replied no, thanks for asking but I'll grab a coffee from Starbucks while leaving I don't want to interfere.

 Very modest of you sweetie but you won't cause any interruption, right Rey ?

 He replies with a poker face , right ms Joshi why don't you join us for breakfast . Since we can  know each other better by this; but she replied," At the moment Mr. Singhania my personal life is really not your concern I guess .

 Her mother replied don't be offended, but I'll like to know you better darling. 

She replied with a blush, mam there is nothing much you could know about me mam . Remember darling , there is never nothing but always something but why don't you tell me about your family. Actually mam , basically my family belongs from a place in Haryana . My uncle there is a politician and within past few years my father has established business in Delhi and with god's grace he is doing extremely well . My mother used to teach matheamtics as a professor but she has given all up for looking after our family. I live in a joint family but my younger brothers are studying right now in boarding school and well for my granddad he works as a doctor for a charitable trust for free . I am the only daughter in the whole house so I am a bit stubborn and pampered and nothing else .

Impressive was my mum's reply as well as mine but I already knew this much about her .
My mum said your family sounds great I really want to meet them I stared at my mother giving her don't you think its too early look but she ignored me .
Shreya said, right now my family members are not available all together but why don't you come to our hometown this diwali my whole family will be there and we conduct the auspicious laxmi pujan and do lots of other activities you can explore the town as well. Its a great small -cozy place to hang out and its definetely low key .