﹒❰❰﹒🦋About Us﹒⊂⊃

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

Founder : Maven (Cx_Kxng )

Hello, and thank you for finding my community. The Chrysalis Realm means everything to me, and you checking it out, just gives me motivation to continue working.

I've worked in several different communities in several different roles. I've learned the ups and the downs community works. I have gone through harsh times as well as the best of times. Being a founder of a community is much more than "dictating" people around. Satisfying customers, readers, and members is a challenge, yet, I absolutely love what I do.

While I have faced my fair share of challenges and criticism, it is you, my readers and members of my beloved community that powers me forward each step. I know I make mistakes, and I'm happy to accept them if it improves your experience in my community.

At The Chrysalis Realm, I want to get up close and personal with both my readers and my members. Don't be shy to say a hello to me on here or Wattpad. I promise, I don't bite!

Things about:

Likes: Writing (especially fantasy and dystopian), reading (especially dystopian classics), dogs, food, music, and my family.

Dislikes: Bananas, disrespectful people, liars, entitlement, oblivious minds, and slackers.

A motto I live by: "Do unto others as you have them do unto you."

A rule that grounds me even now: "Work or you shall not eat."

Skills: Writing, poetry, theme designing, judging, reviewing, hosting, account rating, playlist designing, server creating and moderating, editing, teaching (in writing and editing), planning, interviewing, promoting, counseling, administrative work, a little bio/text designing, and a little graphic designing.

Preferred Work: Administrative work, writing, poetry, theme designing, planning, and discord server making.

Why did I make this community?: I wanted to create a space for anyone to join, a place where everyone is accepted for who they are. Being religious, I was always taught to love everyone. While I may come across as rigid and intolerant at times, my heart is full and my soul is open. I can be cold and unbearable at times, but I always try to open room for everyone. Despite my honesty and bluntness, I try to be kind and generous. This community is a gateway to my own creative mind and what I hold inside of it. When I made this community, I wanted a place to relax with my two best friends, TJ and Ry. One gave up the role and the other passed away. Despite the challenges I've faced after my best friend left me, I knew this was one of the only things I had left in memory of him. This community propels me to be a better person and to open up my mind. I hope I can do the same for my members, leaving a memorable and lasting experience.