011.

HASEN R. WALKER
2021

True sat on the counter of Hasen's sink, scrolling through Hasen's photos. "Stop taking ugly ass pictures of me." True spoke, and Hasen looked away from the mirror and looked at him with a confused expression.

He turned the phone towards her, and it was a picture of him standing in front of the TV eating spaghetti. Hasen laughed to herself, "You look like a child." Hasen told him, and he smacked his lips.

"My dick big, that's all that matters." He responded, and Hasen scrunched her face up, saying, "How does that even ---- never mind."

"Do you like my hair?" Hasen asked, running her fingers through her buttlength knotless braids; she tried something different this time instead of all black. Her braids were color 35, a ginger kind of color.

True bit down on his bottom lip, "I always like ya hair." He told her, grabbing her arm and pulling her between his legs. "But this shit fire though, I fuck with the color." True responded, making her smile big.

"Thank you." Hasen spoke kissing his lips. "You so pretty." True spoke fondly, making her smile hard. "You do look like a chipmunk bae, I'm not even gon lie." True blurted out, making Hasen mug him.

"A pretty chipmunk, though." He added on. She sucked her teeth, trying to move away from him, but he put his hands on her waist.

"And you stand weird. You stand like that rapper." Hasen shot back, and True jerked his head back, saying, "I know you not talking about that NBA youngboy nigga." Hasen nodded her head, laughing staring at his facial expression.
"Nah, you trinna violate bra." True said, making Hasen laugh.

"You listen to that nigga music?" True asked.

"I only like one song by him, honestly; it's called valuable pain or something." Hasen said, looking down at his arms, touching his tattoos.

"You like listening to them girls like Jhene and shit." True said, and Hasen nodded her head, "Lauryn Hill, Summer Walker, Bryson Tiller, Drake and others." Hasen said, looking up at him.

"You did put me on to that Bryson song, overtime." True said, and Hasen smiled, nodding her head. She leaned up, kissing his lips.

"I knew you would like it." Hasen said, kissing his lips. She pulled back, staring at him for a moment. "You're so handsome; your eyes are my favorite feature of yours." Hasen complimented him, pecking his lips again.

"That mean you gon give me another baby, right?" True asked, licking his lips staring at her. She scrunched her face up.

"This one isn't even here yet. Don't be greedy." She responded, walking away from him hearing a knock on her bathroom door, she walked over to the door, opening it seeing her mother.

"I came to talk to you." She announced, and Hasen looked back at True, who was already staring at her.

"Alright, I'll be down in a minute." Hasen responded, closing her bathroom door. True hopped off the counter standing infront of her, "I'll be back in ten minutes." Hasen informed him, leaning her head up to kiss his cheek.

She opened the bathroom door again, and her mother was gone, making them walk out. True turned the bathroom light off as he did so.

"What time is it?" True asked, and Hasen looked at her Apple Watch and said, "11:04."

True took his sneakers off and got comfortable in her bed, getting under the cover and everything. Without saying anything, Hasen let him be and walked out of her room, heading down the stairs.

She walked into the kitchen, but her mother wasn't there, so she walked into the living room, and there she was sitting on the couch. Hasen sat on the other end of the couch, and her mom looked at her.

"New color? Looks pretty." Janet spoke up, and Hasen nodded her head, "Thanks." She responded. They both stayed silent for a few minutes before Janet started speaking.

"I'm sorry if you felt like I was controlling you." Janet spoke, and Hasen stared at her.

"I really don't want to be on bad terms with you or whatever; I love you just as much as I love Mia and Mila." Janet added, and Hasen raised her eyebrows.

"You don't act like it; you don't give me the same respect you give them. You always treat me like I'm still 10, like you have to watch and know everything I do. You didn't and still don't do that with them." Hasen responded, and Janet sighed. "I just want what's best for you, honestly. I don't want you to make the same mistakes I did, and I can see that didn't work." She countered

Hasen tilted her head at her, "Are you here to apologize or be shady? Because if so, you can take that apology because it's weak." Hasen said getting up

"Hasen, why can't you just sit and listen? I'm trying to apologize to you."

"Try harder. You keep making slick comments, and I don't like it." Hasen responded, and Janet sighed.

"Okay, I'm sorry. Can you just sit back down, please?" Janet asked, Hasen threw her braids over her shoulder, folded her arms across her chest, and sat back down.

"I don't want us to fight; I apologize. But I really want what's best for you, Hasen. I hope you can see that. I'm just being a mother. You have to understand; you're almost a mother too." Janet added.

"And kicking you out wasn't the best option, and I know it isn't forgivable, but I'm sorry I should've done better." Janet added on, and Hasen sighed, licking her lips.

"I just don't like that you try to control me or think I have to tell you everything when I don't." Hasen spoke up.

"I mean, your eighteen next month, you won't have to worry about what I say anymore." Janet said, making Hasen shrug her shoulders. "I guess." Hasen said, looking over at her.

Janet smiled and stood up. "Are we good now? I don't like us acting like enemies, I miss my chipmunk." Janet said, holding her arms out.

Hasen stood up as well, sighing as she walked into her arms, hugging her back. Janet kissed her forehead, hugging her tightly. They let each other go, and Hasen stepped back.

She began chewing on her bottom lip, contemplating with herself if she should ask this question or not. True definitely didn't give a fuck, but Hasen kind of did.

"Do you really not like True?" Hasen blurted out, "I don't like him, and I don't think he's good for you at all." Janet spoke immediately, and Hasen frowned.

"What he do wrong? Daddy likes him." Hasen said, and Janet sighed, "He's disrespectful as hell; I was only concerned for you, and he lost his temper."

"Me and your dad are different, but that's just my opinion, and I don't want to argue because I know you're going to take up for him." Janet added on.

"But you don't think you w—Never mind." Hasen spoke, dismissing the whole topic. It would just be a waste of time.

He was always going to be around, so she would hate for them to dislike each other. She wanted them to get along like he did with her father, but you can't force anyone to like each other.

____________________________________
Janet and True got beef but it's one sided of course. 🙄

They settled they lil problem.. I guess