9. knowing

Ignore the mistakes:

"He's been bullied by them for more than three years and you're telling me that no one knows about it?," Jeongguk growls, glaring at everyone inside the office.

Well when taehyung was scolding the bullys, their teacher came and they told her everything, every words with their teary eyes

Taehyung wasn't feeling any guilt but eventually she told the problem to the principal and they starts to say something bad to him, it's not like he couldn't defend himself or anything like that

no he can do that very well but no one seems to know that jeonyul has been bullied for three years and he thinks that it's too irresponsible for teachers of the children's profession.

so decided to call jeongguk and here he is, glaring at everyone, nose flares and face looks too angry like devil came to ki!l.

"W-We apologise Mr Jeon," The principal said and they all nods as they bows but jeongguk chuckles darkly.

"I haven't forgotten the incident of missing  of my son as well, Mr. Oh, how...how can people be so careless, you guys are the worst, I want to kil! all of you right now but I can't...why? because I don't want to go to jail when he only have me,"

Jeongguk blabbed, looking too much frustrated that he could cry any moment.

Taehyung gently shakes jeonyul up and down on his waist who snuggles into him more, scared being there.

"I'm done, hope this school won't go on for too long, I'll report it with child abuse case Mr. Oh. No one will come with their child here and poor you'll have to begin to beg for foods,"

Jeongguk chuckles, smirks when they widened their eyes. "I'm sorry sir, but please don't do-,"

"Let's go taehyung," Jeongguk cut Mr. Oh off and looks at taehyung who nods and the three of them walks out.

Taehyung grabs jeonyul's bag from his classroom and soon they headed outside.

Jeongguk opens the door of his car for him, face avoids any expression but still taehyung smiles and they hopped on. Silence filled inside as he starts to drive.

No one says anything but small voice broke the silence of it. "D-Daddy," Jeonyul mumbles, looking at jeongguk with his head on taehyung's shoulder.

Jeongguk glance at him briefly and his focus on the road again. He just can't look into his small doe eyes now.

After driving for 10 minute, they reached their mansion and got out from the car, of course jeongguk opened the door for them.

Walking towards the mansion in awkward silence as no one says any words,

jeongguk straightens his way towards his room when jeonyul opens his mouth to say something.

"D-Daddy hates m-me now," Jeonyul says hiccuping as taehyung put him on his bed, removing his clothes. "Oh no baby, he would never," He says, wiping his tears away.