Third chapter

I've already strangled the part of my leg that's left so I can't bleed out.
It stinks in here, but it's no wonder when I have four dead bodies next to me.
Two hours have passed and I have no idea where I am or if I will survive.
I'm lying there thinking and suddenly the submarine starts to move. I go to look through the toilet window and see some huge animal. If he eats me it's over.
I'm so hungry! I'm going to look in the little cabinet we have here. I will only see a piece of paper, most likely a message.
Should I read it? Is the message intended for me or is it someone else's private message. I'm probably going to die here anyway, so I'll read it.
The message begins with the words: Dear son,. 
I already know exactly that this paper will be written for me.
I begin to read:
Dear son, if you live and find this message, I want to tell you that I have always loved you with all my heart and I am sorry that I had to do this... I will explain everything to you, but if you will survive, you must run , because everyone here must die from a planned implosion.
The government sent us here to cover up something else that's about to happen. They wanted the people to all focus on the submarine and not deal with anything else.
I read the message a few more times and wonder what could happen so unexpected that my father had to do such a terrible thing.