Author's Note

Welcome to my world of imagination.

Starting the book with an author's note since there are some things I need to clear.

If this is the first book you've ever read that I've written, then thank you so much for giving it a chance and if you're a reader of mine, then you're up for a surprise ;)

I mostly write teen fiction and young adult books with drama, humor, and rom-com, but this book is going to be different.

I wanted to try something new, and this idea popped into my head. It's kind of inspired by the movie 'Saving Zoe' that I watched a long time ago.

This book contains dark themes, mature and triggering content, i.e. description/talk of suicide, rape, porn, and mature language. I won't write too detailed so anyone can read it, but it can still trigger some people, so proceed with caution.

And if you're looking for explicit sexual content, then sorry to disappoint you. I'm not your writer. Though there are going to be intimate scenes and hints, no sex.

Since I'm marking it matures, I will not censor the swearing words cause it takes a lot of time and kind of interrupts the flow.

Keep in mind this is fiction and some things may seem impossible to happen and unrealistic, but that's the point. You read fiction to escape reality.

The places I mention in my books are just for ideas and settings. I've never been to these places, but I've done research. I've also done a thorough study on the disability I've mentioned in the book (not going to spoil) and how it occurred may or may not be possible, but anything can happen in a fictional world.

The theme of this book is dark romance (I'm so thrilled to write something unique), mystery, crime, and a little humor (since it's in my bones).

Without further ado, let's begin.

Started on: 25th June 2023

Ended on: 15th April 2024

If you see this book on any other platforms please report it

I only publish my work on Wattpad.
All rights reserved ©️