Chapter - 10

I already have 155+ followers 🥺😭❤️..I am so happy. I don't deserve you all.

12 / 16

Days are passing and only thing now prevailed in their lives is utter silence. After that day they went to hospital Taehyung didn't see Jungkook face to face more often. He is always out nowadays and Taehyung didn't worry about his whereabouts. He doesn't want to know about that. Rather than facing it Taehyung preferred to live like this with a hope. Slowly Jungkook neglected the things about Taehyung like medicine, meals but Taehyung never complained. He should learn how to live. It's not Jungkook's duty by the way. He decided to live with their past beautiful memories until Jungkook come back to him. Their bond is not something fragile which can break by mere lust and attraction. He is sure that Jungkook is just in a daze and he will return to him. It's so hard to live alone. He also wants someone to hug and to cry on. However he himself and his tears are the things remained beside Taehyung finally.

These days Taehyung is fully engrossed into his college works because these are the final weeks. He should complete this project to get the degree and that's the only thing Taehyung craved except Jungkook. Actually Taehyung is so determined to complete it successfully because he thought Jungkook will fully love him back if he has something for him. Having a degree means a job. That will add a new value to Taehyung. So he is working non stop without a break to achieve his simple dreams. Jungkook is still his driving force. Without Jungkook he has nothing.

Now Taehyung is in the cafe waiting for customers. It's already night and he is sure now that Jungkook will not come to get him. So he can do extra shifts too. Taehyung also prefer to stay here than living in that large house alone. His trauma still didn't let him to live normally. Suddenely his boss approached him and extended his arm full of money.

"You told me to give your all bonus money at once. Here it is."He said and left the place without waiting for reply. Taehyung just looked at the money with his always blank eyes.If Taehyung's situation is different he may be jump holding this money like a crazy man and cry out of happinesss. But now he doesn't know what to do. He is not sure whether Jungkook still like to go with him. Actually Taehyung had a long plan to collect money needed to go on a tour to Paris,,,,,Jungkook's favourite city. He always daydreamed about Jungkook's excited happy face after seeing the ticket but he is not sure how will turn it out now. They are in a very complicated situation.Taehyung prepared this to surprise Jungkook on his birthday as he said to him earlier at the beginning of the month.

"I'm also preparing a gift."Taehyung said grinning happily.
"Why you???It's your birthday. I am the one who should give you presents."Jungkook said loudly. He has huge plans for this day.
"This is a special one. Gift for us both."Taehyung explained even using his hands.(Chapter 1)

Taehyung smiled a little remembering their happy days. He can't help but wish to have those days again with Jungkook.

"Do you remember my birthday Jungkoo?"Taehyung thought holding the ring on his finger.

"You should tell him Jungkook."Jimin whinned beside Jungkook who is fully engrossed into the works with his laptop.

"What should I tell? I'm just here because you said that Jaehyuk threatened you."Jungkook said still not taking his eyes off from the screen.

"But we can't keep Taehyung in dark. You know that?!"Jimin said with a pout.

"What?? We are doing nothing."Jungkook said awkwardly not meeting Jimin's eyes. He knew how much those eyes are tempting.