Rainy Day

Rachel

I was at a party at my friend's house. I don't like parties but because my mum was not home and I thought it's better to be at a party than seeing Dylan's ugly face.

Because all my friends including my useless boyfriend were all wasted. I have to come home alone at the middle of night.

I didn't find any taxi on my way neither I could book a cab because my phone was dead and on top of that it started raining out of nowhere.

"Oh, fuck my life". I ran covering my head to not get wet.

But it didn't work.
I was all shocked up till I reached home. I was wearing a white dress which was now see through. My red bra and underwear were flashing through my dress.

I took off my shoes and carried them on my hand to not make any noise. I didn't wanna wake Dylan up because that's the worst thing that could happen to me today. I was already exhausted.

I got in my bedroom without being caught. Without even changing my clothes, I throw myself on the bed.

"Where were you this late? I called you like 10 time". I was alarmed when I heard a man voice from the dark in my room.

I was scared but the voice was familiar. It was Dylan. Ahhhh
Why is he here.

"Why do you even care?". I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe because I am your dad". He shouted in anger.

"Step dad". I corrected.

"I was at my friend's house and I couldn't pick up your call because my phone was dead". I answered his queries so that he would leave me alone.

"Oh baby, you shouldn't walk alone this late at street". I hate when he calls be that. But I didn't wanna argue.

"Okay, Dylan. Now please leave" . I said with a fake simile on my face.

He was at the door, about to leave but he turned around and stared at me from head to toe for a whole minute. "BTW nice dress, baby". He left with a smirk.

I totally forgot about my dress. SEE THROUGH DRESS. I was so embarrassed. But I was too tired to care about it.

So, I quickly changed into my comfy night wear.

And went straight to my bed.

Don't forget to give a star and write a comment❤️