§ Shua×Cheol×Jeong § {+18}

Scoups had a bit of a trouble in hand, not that he hated it or anything actually this was a dream come true, his fantasies coming to life but never did he ever thought that it would be two and not one but he won't complain afterall this is literally the best day of his life.

Being infront of a naked Jeonghan who was slyly swaying his hips and giving him a full display of his pale creamy smooth body and Joshua in a maid cosplay sucking on his fingers and seductively looking at him, the laces of the dress complementing his ethereal look. Scoups cautiously moved his free hand to grab Jeonghan's thick creamy legs resulting in the most delirious and cute moan he had ever heard. Swallowing the lump on his throat he lean forward and pull Jeonghan onto his left lap making sure to thurst his fingers deeper into Joshua's mouth earning a strangled moan from him.

"Gosh you guys are so damn gorgeous" he breathe out in a haze, mind clouded with wild indecent imaginations he wishes to do and dear he surely will.

Joshua took a daring step and climbed Scoups left lap settling himself perfectly into position as he proceeded to smoother small kisses all over his face and neck leaving trails of saliva and hickeys. Jeonghan decided to imitate Shua's actions did the same settling his frail lithe body more securely onto Scoups lap and seductively making eye contact sending Scoups into pure heavenly bliss.

"Ah Cheol~" Joshua moaned out humping himself on Scoups lap trying every way to gain friction and pleasure himself. "Shua no fair~" Jeonghan whined out grabbing Scoups hand and putting it on his crotch making Scoups eyes go wide and a grin on Jeonghan's face. "Please touch it~" Jeonghan moaned into Scoups ears. "Please Cheol".

"As you wish Princess" Scoups whispered back squeezing it tightly making Jeonghan moaned out louder than he had planned.

"Ah!~"

"Ah, ah, ah~"Jeonghan continued letting go of his restrains and moaning like there was no tomorrow.

"Cheol pay attention to me to too" Joshua whined biting onto Cheol's shoulder forcing a groan from him.

"How feisty" Cheol said roughly grabbing Shua by his hair and slamming their lips together. Jeonghan shamelessly started leaking out at the scene before him licking his lips and staring at them in a haze while he continues to moan.

"Ah~Jeong's leaking Master" Shua whispered against his lips. "What a naughty boy" Cheol commented making Jeonghan blush red. "I'm sorry, Sir" he cried out.

"Shh, it's okay precious" Cheol coaxed giving him a warm smile of reassurance. "But won't you show me more?" Cheol asked. Jeonghan slowly moved his hand to lift up his legs giving Cheol a full displaying of his leaking member. "Finger yourself" Cheol ordered taking Jeonghan by surprise but he obeyed nevertheless, warily lifting his hands and bringing it close to his opening. He took a deep breath before coating his fingers with his leaking slick and inserting it in his hole. "Ah~" Jeonghan moaned out increasing his pace and letting out a loud whimper when Cheol inserted his fingers along with his.

"Sir, it's too much!" Jeonghan wailed out tears threatening to fall. "But you can take it" Cheol answered back to which Jeonghan simply nodded.

"Shua, get off my lap and go grab the dildo at the drawer" Cheol ordered. Joshua looked at him with wide eyes before getting a smack on his butt to get him moving.

"This Master?" Joshua questioned handing over the not so average dildo to Cheol. Cheol grabbed it with his free hand shove it in Shua's mouth making him whimper out aloud.

"Suck it" Cheol ordered firmly leaving no room for arguments. Joshua obeyed with no objections grabbing the dildo from Cheol's hand and sucking it like a lolipop. His own member was leaking out from all the moaning Jeonghan was providing and the dominant aura from Cheol was a total turn on for him.

"Sir!" Jeonghan suddenly screamed out making Joshua look at him only to find him laying down on the bed with his legs spreader sinfully and Cheol's four finger fucking him senseless. "Ah, look at how cute you're looking Princess" Cheol groaned making Joshua cum in his panties.

"Hehe, Sir, Shua's such a naught- ahh, maid. He came in his panties" Jeonghan giggled somehow regaining himself to laugh at Joshua.

"Shua strip" Cheol ordered making Shua hastily strip out of his frilly maid dress and displaying his body at his full glory. He crawled towards Cheol making sure to drag his feet slowly and carefully earning a groan and 'fuck it' from Cheol to which Jeonghan chuckle loudly.

"Master~" Joshua moaned. "Can I put it in?" Shua asked pointing at the dildo he had taken out from his mouth.

"Give it here and turn around" Cheol ordered. Joshua handed over the dildo with the biggest smile on his face and turn around as ordered.

"Arch your hips Shua" Cheol told him putting his hands on Shua's hips. "This might hurt a bit but bear with it" he said slowly dragging the dildo to Shua's hole and teasing him with it. "Master just put it in" Shua demanded.

"Such a naughty maid" he commented before slamming the dildo brutally inside Shua. Joshua couldn't even moan out at the sensation. It was too much and his voice got stuck on his throat, tears falling from his eyes and his saliva staining the bedsheets.

"Ah, he can't even moan Sir" Jeonghan giggled not long before burrying his face into the sheets to refrain his wails as Cheol hasten his hands.

To be continued~

*******************************

In celebration of reaching 1k. Good news is: My journey has been cancelled! I'm so damn happy it was, my book be arriving soon.

Thankyou for reading and voting on my story

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨