ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ ᴀʟᴘʜᴀʙᴇᴛ : ᴛᴇᴄᴄʜᴏᴜ

A - affection ( how would they show their affection? what love language do they have ? )

his love language would be quality time. He loves spending time with you, and he'll do it whenever he can.

B - beauty ( what do they admire about their s/o ? )

he probably admirers every little thing about you.

C - comfort ( how would they comfort/help their s/o ? )

he'd have you sit next to him, as he hugs you and tells you that everything will be fine. I feel like he's not the best with words, but he'll try his best to comfort you

D - dreams ( how do they picture their future with their s/o ? )

i feel like he's another one that wouldn't want much to change, he likes everything as it is now

E - equal ( are they more dominant or passive? )

i can honestly see him as both,

F - fight ( how regularly do fights happen? what would they be about? )

they probably happen a lot, but they're
really stupid fights abt stupid things...

G - gratitude ( how grateful are they? )

probably really grateful, but he definitely doesn't realize it sometimes ( gl with this man )

H - honesty ( do they share everything, or do they keep secrets? )

he probably shares quite a bit with you. The only thing you wouldn't know much about is probably work, he finds it boring to talk to you about it.

I - inspiration ( did their s/o change them, or was it the other way around? )

you either didn't changed him at all, or you changed him a lot. ( go with the one u like better fr )

J - jealousy ( do they get jealous? how do they deal with it? )

he definitely gets jealous, but not fast. It would take some time for him to actually get jealous, but when he doesn't he wouldn't do anything about it. He'd just stare at you without saying anything

K - kiss ( how often do you kiss? )

quite often. Tecchou definitely loves giving you kisses, and it's definitely his favorite thing to do. You'd get kisses very randomly tho,

L - lazy day ( how do they spend their days off with their s/o? )

i don't think he'd want to go anywhere since work really tires him out. You two would spend the day at home doing... stuff.......

M - marriage ( do they want to get married? )

I'm not too sure if he's the type to want that, he's definitely not thought about it. He probably wouldn't like to get married until far in the future,

N - nicknames ( what do they call their s/o? )

he'd call you a lot by your name and "darling"

O - on cloud nine ( what are they like when they're in love? is it noticeable? )

he'd probably be confused on what he's feeling, it would take some time to realize he's in love. The only thing that would be very noticeable, was him constantly zoning out

P - pda ( do they like/do it, or do they keep stuff more private? )

he doesn't mind it all and does it very often. I don't think he'd mind doing it in front of anyone honestly.

Q - quirk ( a random personality trait that makes them an amazing partner )

he's very understanding. I feel like no matter what happens tecchou will understand you well.

R - romance ( do they struggle to be romantic, or is it the opposite? )

he's definitely very romantic and doesn't struggle with it at all. The most plain dates would turn romantic with him.

S - support ( do they support their s/o? how do they help their s/o reach their goals? )

he definitely supports you no matter what. When it comes to you achieve your goals, he'd do anything to help you.. and i mean it. It doesn't matter what it is, he'll do it for you

T - thrill ( do they like trying out new things? )

he may not look like he loves it, but he really does.

U - understanding ( how well do they know their partner? )

very well. He literally never has a hard time understanding you.

V - value ( how important is the relationship for them? )

very important. Tecchou might not show it sometimes, but he adores your relationship and it means a lot to him. He'd do anything to keep it how it is.

W - wild card ( random headcanons )

he'll make you try out food combinations with him. Sometimes you'd be surprised cause they'd actually taste good, and sometimes you'll throw up.

X - xoxo ( do they like to kiss, hug and cuddle you? )

he does, and he does it a lot. Whenever he's with you, you'll get millions of kisses, hugs and cuddles.

Y - yearning ( how will they cope when they're missing their s/o? )

he thinks he's amazing at it, but in reality he's the total opposite.

Z - zeal ( are they willing to go to great lengths for the relationship? if so, what kind? )

he is. He doesn't care what it takes, he'd do anything for you and your relationship. It really means a lot to him, so he'll do anything for it.