CHAPTER (25)

Riya opened the door and saw everyone with puzzled look. She came out slowly and looked at sharan.

Radha: come dear sir near me.

Riya too came near and sit beside her.

Radha: Riya dear are you fine, how are you feeling now.

Riya: no problem mom, i am completely alright. Don't worry about me.

Radha: you are upset with us right dear.

Riya: mom why i am upset with you, i am happy you are all here. Actually i am missing dad and suji ma.

Radha: if you are not upset then I am very happy about you. But tell me one thing,

Riya: okay mom, what is that, i will answer you

Radha: why did you cried yesterday through phone, did sharan told you anything or did he scold you.

Riya: no mom, he didn't tell anything.

Radha: don't try to protect your husband

Riya: mom I was not emotionally stable. I was thinking something in mind about my family and infact I was not in my sense so i talked harshly with you. ( She got emotional tears welled up in her eyes).

Radha hugged riya and consoled her .

Radha: Riya don't cry dear. Everything will be fine, i don't want to see my daughter with tears.

She wipped her tears from the eyes. Sharan was sitting silently watching their drama. He now got relaxed because Riya didn't complaint about him to his mother.

Radha: Riya dear, if you are interested. You come with us and stay with us for week.

Riya: mom, i don't want to come there and stay, instead you all stay here, i will be happy.

Radha laughed at Riya, and said.

Radha: no dear, we have work there so we can't stay here.

Riya: mom atleast for 2 days please, please.

Radha: no dear, i have to go. Dad and suji will be waiting. May be we can ask shyam and anjali. I will ask them to stay with you for four days.

Radha looked at shyam in a questioning manner.

Anjali: okay mom we will stay here with them for few days, she needs some rest and i too miss her. So this would be the good situation to enjoy with my sister.

She said and hugged riya by her shoulder.

Radha: okay i am moving to our home today Evening. You guys stay here and come back whenever you want but i have to go.

Riya: mom, you ask dad and suji ma to come here, we all can enjoy here.

Radha: if everything goes well with god's grace we all will meet soon.
She said and saw sharan's face. He looked at his mother's face with confusion and bowed his head down.

Shyam: mom, how will you go alone. I will come with you and drop you.

Radha: no, my dear i am not a kid. I can go by myself just arrange a taxi for me that's enough for me.

Shyam: okay mom.

After few hours of chatting and enjoying sharan mom was all set to move back.

Radha got ready and went to meet Riya. She slowly opened the door of her room. Riya was arranging things in her cupboard.

Radha: Riya.

Riya turned back

Riya: mom you got ready,