- 𝟎𝟓𝟐

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 1ꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙽𝚘𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜↳ 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚊

↳ 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚊

"good mornin," lijah mumbled to me as he placed a small kiss to my lips.

"morning." i smiled lightly and rubbed my eyes before staring at him.

"i love you." i told him.

"i love you too, you feelin ight?" he asked me and i nodded.

these last few months have been so hard on me and i'm grateful that he stayed with me through my rough patch.

over that course, i had been seeing a therapist and talking about my problems both aloud and through journaling that i'd share with eli at the end of every week.

i also had been pregnant, but i lost the baby without knowledge. i just thought my period had came but it was far worst. i cooped myself up in a bubble and envied the happiness that my best friend radiated.

"i'm okay." i answered and felt him rubbing circles on my stomach, something he did often after we found out the news.

i would feel bad about it somedays, because i wanted to give him that child and other days i would simply see it as we weren't ready;

i wasn't ready.

"you gone be alright today?" he questioned as today we were hosting the baby shower for carti and dee.

originally we were supposed to host the gender reveal, but i couldn't even bare the thought. i felt bad for not going and not being there when cartier needed me, but she understood.

"yeah, of course the thoughts still linger but it'll happen when we're ready." i said before unwrapping his arms from around me and getting up.

i slipped my feet into my house slippers that dragged as i walked into the bathroom.

i exhaled as i looked in the mirror at my appearance finally being satisfied with what i saw.

my eyes trailed to the counter top that held a pack of sticky notes with small affirmations.

"you are beautiful."

"you are loved."

"you are deserving."

"you are worthy."