Sexual Comfort

"He cheated!" Alexa walked through the door, wiping her tears from her face. "What the fuck- really?" Caleb grabbed her arms and sat her down on the couch. "I saw him today, with that girl" Alexa sighed hard, shaking her head in disbelief. Caleb kneeled down infront of her, asking, "what did you do?". "I screamed, I threw a huge fit, he said I was crazy!" Alexa placed her hand on her forehead, her breaths were out of control. "Hey, you're not crazy" Caleb grabbed both of her hands, looking at her with kind eyes. He added, "look at me," Caleb placed a hand on Alexas cheek.  "Something has to be wrong with me" Alexa frowned once more, tears falling from her eyes in a swift movement. "Nothing is wrong with you" Caleb wiped a tear from her cheek.

"Here, I'll fix you a cup of tea". Caleb stood up and walked to the kitchen. "I can't believe I trusted him again" Alexa hit the pillow beside her, already frustrated. Caleb walked back over to Alexa placing the tea infront of her. He sat beside her, pulling her close, hugging her tight. "Im so stupid" Alexa sobbed, tears dripping down on Caleb's chest. "You're not stupid, he is, he's an asshole" Caleb stroked Alexas head softly. Whispering 'its ok' over and over.

Caleb lifted Alexas head with his hand, telling her that she was perfect. Alexa stared into Caleb's eyes smiling slightly. Caleb's cheeks were heating up. "Do you wanna watch a movie?" Caleb stated softly. Alexa shook her head, she moved closer to Caleb. Caleb turned away, "well what do you wanna-" Alexa turned Calebs head in a swift movement. Kissing him softly, Caleb held onto Alexas cheek. He kissed her back, slowly, sloppily moving his tongue inside of her mouth. The tips of their tongues were kissing eachother as well. Alexa pulled Caleb ontop of her, only pulling his chain.

Caleb moaned under his breath. Kissing Alexa more aggressively, faster and more sloppy. She moved her hand on the back of his neck, pulling him even closer. Caleb moved his fingers to her zipper, unzipping and unbuttoning her pants. "I wanna make you feel good, okay?" Caleb said with a submissive tone. "Please" Alexa kissed him once again. Caleb inched his fingers inside of her panties. Moving his fingers in indescribable ways.

Caleb licked and kissed all over Alexas neck softly. "Woah" Alexa bit her lip, enjoying herself clearly. "Do you like that?" Caleb looked at her expression, licking his lips. She responded, "mhm". They kissed once more, mid tempo. Caleb moved his fingers faster inside of Alexa. "Ahh" Alexas moans fastened, she shut her eyes. " Thats it, it's ok, let it out" Caleb whispered into her ear. "I- mm" Alexa moaned hard, moving her waist back and forth. She was close, so close. She had never had this feeling before, butterflies, satisfaction.

"Focus" Caleb stated as he kissed her neck. Alexa was moaning even louder, she was close. She knew her orgasim was going to be electrifying. Caleb moved his thumb to her clit, rubbing it softly as he was still fingering her. "I'm gonna- fuck..."
Alexa moaned hard, screaming slightly in pleasure.

Her cum squirted onto his two fingers, completely ruining her underwear. Caleb smiled, kissing her once more. Lifting his fingers from inside her, he sucked his fingers. Alexa sighed hard. "You taste good" Caleb smiled. Alexa bit her lip once more, standing up and removing her blouse, pants, then ruined panties. Asking Caleb to do the same. She got ontop of him, straddling him. She soon looked down to her shock, his hard cock pulsing, covered in pre-cum. "S-sorry" Caleb stated in embarrassment.

"Don't you dare apologize" Alexa leaned down to kiss Caleb again. Biting his lip. She positioned herself on it, riding it in mid tempo. Caleb moaned hard, gripping onto Alexas waist. She moaned as well, she felt him all the way in her stomach. His hard cock pulsating inside of her. It felt amazing, "come here" Caleb pulled her closer ontop of him. Thrusting into her from below, Alexa was a moaning mess. "Caleb! Ah" she screamed. A few more thrusts and Caleb soon moaned he was close. He gripped onto Alexas hair, she sat back up, bouncing up and down on his cock. Ready for everything, and anything. "A-Alexa!" Caleb moaned hard, lifting Alexa off of him and shooting ropes of his sperm close to Alexas face. She was in shock, she had never made a man feel this good before. "Oh, haha" Caleb sighed then started laughing, Alexa did the same as she laid down next to him, head on chest. "Never thought my first time would be with you.." Caleb whispered, "That was your-" Alexa said in shock looking up at Caleb's chiseled face. "Don't worry about it" Caleb kissed Alexas forehead. It was nice being in someone else's arms, held and comforted. Alexa smiled to herself she finally felt safe. Caleb soon talked about how he had liked her for years, but now they could start something new, something that could changer their friendship into a relationship.