𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

/Theodore/

/Theodore/

As I hear my alarm rings, I groan as I turned around to shut it off. I got under the covers again to fall back asleep but my luck goes dead as my mom walks in.

"Nope sir you know you have school today, get up." She says as I groan back and sat up on my bed.

As soon my mom left the room I went back into bed but before I could get comfy "THEOO DON'T MAKE ME COME UP THERE" mom said.

I groan even louder and I'm pretty sure she heard it cause she laughed a bit too loud for my well-being.

I got up and made my bed making sure to put Dino back onto the bed and make my way to the bathroom to get ready, I brushed my teeth and got dressed in my school uniform.

I walked downstairs smelling the bacon sizzling on the pan and the pancakes roaming in the air, I immediately hurried to the table waiting for the food to be done.

"Good morning dad!" I say exciting seeing him cooking my favorite breakfast. I see him turn around and quickly hug me before getting back to cooking, "morning kiddo" he says.

Few minutes later I see them coming with the pancakes and bacon, they placed it down on the table and I immediately put some syrup on my plate and begin to dig in tasting the butteriness of the pancakes and crunch of the bacon.

After I finish the amazing breakfast from chef dad, I went upstairs to my room and grabbed my backpack making sure I got everything I needed before heading out the door.

I raced downstairs opening the front door already seeing mom in the car, I joined her in car and we ride off to school.

"This is the last day and your off for an entire week so take it like a champ and pay attention in class" mom says while paying attention to the road.

"Okay mom I get" I say looking out the window. I see as we pull up to my school I hurriedly get out but before I could even leave I hear mom say "uh uh uh mom rule" she said.

I smiled and kissed her on the cheek waving goodbye, seeing her drive off I put on my jacket and pulled on my hoodie.

"Alright let's get this over with" I say with a dull voice.

After School

"It's been 40 minutes and they still haven't come to pick me, I continue to just sit down on the school's benches while waiting for my mom or dad to pick me up.

About 15 minutes later I see mom pull up in front of me, as I get in I see my mom looking quite pale and sweat continually drip down her forehead.

"Mom what's wrong" I asked her with concern. She didn't respond as quickly as I hope she did but responded with a quick and simple I'm fine.

I knew something was up because she was very quiet than usual, normally we would talk all the way back home but that wasn't the case. As we reach home I see dad prancing outside with a worried face.

As she parked I quickly got out and came straight to dad knowing he would explain why was mom so unusual but he just dismissed me saying go to your room. I wanted to say something but the face on my dad face made me think twice.

I went straight to my room and didn't come out for a few hours. I came out occasionally to go to the bathroom or to get a mini snack before heading straight back into my room.

It was now 8:03 and I still haven't ate dinner, I went downstairs but couldn't find dad and mom either. I figure they went out and just left it like that.

I looked in the kitchen and found some leftovers from last night, I ate that while watching YouTube before heading back to my room.

Knowing they will be home late, I took a shower and went to bed early.

'Let's hope they will be back to their usual self tomorrow' I thought before letting my body relax into the dark.