Chapter 42: Red Room

Smut 32
xxx file || smut || self pleasure
Dedicated to: Kate, Anne, Denden, Celestine, Eugene, and Mitzu
July 22, 2023

It's already evening and I was about to go to my bed and sleep. But my phone suddenly vibrate. A notification, I open it and I was shocked because I was added on a group chat name Red Room. I clicked it and I was stunned because it was full of nudes and adult pictures and videos. I am 16 and my parents always remind me not to watch adult videos until I have reached 18 years old.

While checking on the videos and pictures on the group chat, my d!ck suddenly rise. I don't know what that means but when I touched it, it was hard.

I turn my volume low and play just one video in the group chat. There's one boy and one girl kissing. The boy undressed the girl revealing her pússy and also the girl undressed the boy revealing his d!ck just like mine. My d!ck was hardened more. So, I put my hand inside of my short and touched my d!ck. And then I put my d!ck outside of my short.

It was hot and the color of the head was red. Just like the bomb it was ready to explode.

I accidentally moved my hand up going down on my d!ck and it amazed me because it's gives me pleasure. I repeat it and my eyes get back on the video.

It's ten times pleasure while masturbat!ng and watching adult video at the same time.

A cute little moan escaped on my mouth when I moved my hand fast. My eyes getting closed because of the more pleasure giving me.

"Ooh." I moaned when I saw the boy on the video put his d!ck inside in the girl's pûssy.

A minutes passed and the video was about to end. The boy put out his d!ck on the girl's pûssy and he masturbàte his shaft. Five strokes and the boy's d!ck releases a white juice. It's like a milk.

"Hmmm ah uhmmm" I continue stroking my shaft and just like on the video my d!ck also releases a white juice.

It all over my hand and because of curiousity I tasted the white juice.

It tasted just like milk because it is sweet.

After that I cleaned my d!ck and my hand, putting back my d!ck inside of my short and then I closed my eyes, ready to sleep. This scenery gives me a sweet good night.

Its_GoldenDarkness || I.G.D