Uh oh...

~capsaicin cookies POV~

It's has only been two minutes and I'm already had 64738 anxiety attacks! I feel worried for prune juice... I hope and beg he is ok...
"Psst capsaicin-" I heard someone say
I turned to see kouign-amman signalling me to follow her. I did so and she lead us of the party room and into a corridor
"What is it?" I asked
"They will take too long to find prune juice! We have to find him because they won't! At least not in time..."
I nod
"Who should we ask to help us?" I questioned
"I'll go ask espresso and Madeleine I know where they are!"
"Alright!"
I followed her as we arrived to a room but I heard... noises-
"Oh shit that potion made them fuck-" kouign-Amman just blurred out and I was stunned
"WHAT?!?"
"Oh right- I knew those two likes eachother so I put a love potion in their drinks to "help" them a bit with prune juice and it seems that-" she got interrupted by the "noises"
"AHhhH!! FUck~"
"No shitting way-" I say as I covered my ears
"Let me have my innocence!!"
"Don't worry your next!"
"What?!"
"Nothing but close your eyes I'm going in."
I nod as I did so and I heard her going in.
"MADELEINE GET OFF AND OUT OF ESPRESSO OR I SWEAR ON THE DIVINES ILL CHOP YOUR-"
"Ah! KOUIGN-AMMAN! I- I-"
"Save it Emo boy. Get up!"
Then I heard a pop sound
'Kill me'

~prune juice cookies POV~

I slowly regain my consciousness but with a splitting headache. I try reach for my head but I couldn't... I opened my eyes to see I was tied up to a chair in a what seems like an abandoned building...
"Lookie lookie... guess who is awake~" I tried to see who it was but the voice was behind me and I can't turn
"WHO ARE YOU!"
"Me~? Oh I'm just a certain cookie from the dark cacao kingdom who is very fashionable and very popular"
"... who?"
I heard him grumble
"Affogato cookie! A-F-F-O-G-A-T-O cookie!"
"..."
"Oh for the love of- you know what never mind!"
"Why am I here?"
"Oh well I was hired to kidnap you sooo~"
"And you did a good job" I heard a new voice over a phone coming from the table... until I realised who it was...
"CUSTARD COOKIE?!"
"Oh ho... seem like the little Champion knows me~"
"How do u know him and not me?!" I heard affogato complain as custard started to explain me something
"Oh dear prune juice... everyone here is panicking especially that little fire boy of yours~ it's be a shame if he got hurt?"
"KEEP YOUR HANDS AWAY-"
I felt woozy and looked back at affogato who put some sort of spell on me
"I also attended parfaedia... but I actually have real magic~"
I rolled my eyes
"Ahem" I looked at the phone as custard continues "so we need ur potions... I want you to work for me or your fire friend will suffer~ do we have a deal?"
"What am I suppose to do"
"Just make me as much potions to 'upgrade' my soldiers"
'He wants to use my potions as an upgrade so he can be the best house of the crème republic is he not... it seems like he has a whole plan dedicated to it...'
"Well?"
"Fine... just don't hurt my friends..."
I heard him chuckle
"Very well~"
'God his whole existence is off...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ooooo I loved this! And THANK YOUS for the little star thingys and all the views! I hope y'all will continue to like this book!