Pda

Henry-
-4/10
-He's not much of a touchy guy in public
-But if he catches someone looking at you he will most definitely put an arm around you waist and give them a glare.
-If looks could kill, that person would be dead 💀
-So overall not too bad but he is more touchy/clingy behind closed doors so don't worry.

Patrick-
-8/10
-He does not care what people think that he's dating you.
-And the way he sees it is that if anyone has a problem with him and you, they can meet the same demise Avery did.(sorry that was very dark 🙃)
-He's the type to make out with in front of your parents at the dinner table if he wanted to.
-so overall very touchy/clingy everywhere but it's worse when you're at home.
-and god forbid someone other than him look at you.

Victor-
-6/10
-He's not very touchy, especially around the other guys.
-I mean he'll do little things like hold your hand under the table or put his arm around your shoulder if he sees someone looking at you.
-so he's kinda in the middle, like he's neutral in a way.
-he might kiss your cheek if he's feeling more confident

Belch-
-5/10
-He doesn't mind holding your hand around the guys or putting his hand on your thigh in the car.
-But he gets a little nervous around other people
-this poor baby 😂
-He more prefers it when you make a move to grab his hand so he knows it's ok.
-does that make sense 😀
- he's also more neutral when it comes to this sorta

Alright well it's good to be back y'all, and schools coming up so even less posts.....yay.....but I truly am sorry for not posting enough over half the time I forget that I even post on here so now that I'm back in my IT phase I'll be writing more. But on another note have a great day/night!