Chapter 30 You are

Meera's POV

Today , in the morning when he was going I stayed in my room and didn't even greet him he called my name but after sometime he left I couldn't come out of the room and face him because I felt really embarrassed due to last night.
The only man who had seen me like that or less was Ashish who loved me I couldn't help but feel shame he was my teacher and a man whom I respected I know it wasn't his fault or intention I should have been more careful but I didn't think he was awake I thought he was asleep as it was a long time.

I heard the door closing and after taking my time I came out of the room and came in the living room and saw Yash sleeping in his cot as I had already fed him before I sat on the sofa and thought about my behaviour and felt stupid because he never gave me an excuse to doubt his intentions it was an accident and thought to apologise for my behaviour to him.

After sometime Sejal came and talked about the other employers for whom she worked and I could notice how sir was different and good.She went and I had my lunch in the afternoon and read a book which I bought.

Around two thirty I heard the door bell ringing I was confused who would be at this time and thought it must be Karan sir who came back earlier.
I went and opened the door I saw a lady in her fifties or so , then she said to me "move aside" I frowned listening to her thinking why is she telling me that so I politely asked her "Excuse me Aunty but who are you ?"
"I'm Usha Agnihotri you must be the nanny" she said.
Hearing her surname I came to know she was related to Karan sir I answered "Yes Aunty I'm Meera pls come inside" and moved aside and then I noticed her bag.
I shut the door after her and she sat on the living room in the sofa.
"I'll get you water" saying I went to the kitchen and brought her a glass of water thinking she must've been exhausted due to travel.
She kept the glass on the table and looked at me and asked "Why don't you tell me about yourself."
I got nervous and said "sure and told her I'm Meera Sharma and I graduated in designing."
"So why are you doing the nanny job ?"
"Because I needed to be financially stable."
She nodded and asked "When will my son come back?"
I got surprised by her question she was Karan sir's mother and now I could see the resemblance which I didn't before.
"Around four pm" I answered she nodded and asked me about Yash I pointed to the cot at the side she went to him and picked him up in her arms and kissed his forehead.
I could see that she loved him very much she kept him back there as he was still sleeping.
I asked her "Did you have lunch Ma'am?"
She said "I had it in the train don't bother."
She took her bag and started to go to the guest room now my room I stopped her and made an excuse of it being dirty she nodded in response and freshened up in sir's room and sat on the sofa in the living room.
She was probably exhausted as I could see her drowsing and felt guilty about the room situation and thought to remove my belongings from the room I quickly did it as quiet as I could worried if Ma'am would wake from the noise. I wheeled my suitcase out of the guest room and I saw Yash's nursery and kept it there it was small in comparison to the other rooms but I couldn't complain as Yash was still very young so sir didn't shift him in the nursery just as I came out from the nursery I saw Yash awake and was about to cry I quickly took him to the nursery and fed him there and after getting full he slept.

After sometime Ma'am woke up and I offered to make tea and now she was here sitting across from me drinking her tea and me too.
Then I heard the doorbell and I knew it was sir as it was his time to be back home I went and opened the door and moved aside he was going to say something but stopped looking at his mother and he looked surprised.
Meaning he didn't know that she was going to be coming today I thought I missed it as he was going to tell me in the morning when he called me but me being me didn't face him and sat on my previous position.

Coming closer to his mother he sat beside her and asked her "Maa why didn't you tell me you were going to come here today ?"
"I wanted to check on you beta and see I gave you a surprise" she replied chuckling at her action which made me look at her in a whole different version from when she interrogated me.
He nodded and said "Did you meet Meera she was the one I was talking about on the phone."
"Yes I met her we'll see if she's as good as you described her" she said looking at me.
Two thoughts ran in my mind first he told his mother that I was good at my job and second that she will be watching me keenly.
"So how is Papa" asked sir to his mother.
"He is fine and is with your chachu now I told him to be careful when I'm gone he just shrugs it off like it's not a big deal."
Karan sir shaked his head at her words.
I thought to go feeling as I was invading their privacy and stood up and went to the kitchen.
There I checked the groceries for dinner and thought to make some good Indian dishes as Ma'am was here too.
Then Karan sir came in the kitchen and brought his hand in front from behind his back and gave it to me oh God it was flowers and tulips my favourite how did he...it just made me blush thinking he brought it for me.
"I am sorry Meera for yesterday I know you were feeling very embarrassed too in the morning so I brought it for you to cheer you up and as an apology. Do you like it I mean it's okay if you don't just tell me your liking ones and I'll bring it tomorrow no big deal it's just that...."
"Sir !!" I said and he stopped his ramblings which was very cute seeing him nervous about the flowers.
(Cute what am I thinking)
"Umm I mean I loved it tulips are my favourite how did you know?"
"Actually I went there and these were the only ones my eyes caught and never let it go so I brought it for you."
I nodded and said "Thank you very much and I'm sorry too I was being stupid and it's totally fine you didn't have to bring me these."
"It's not because I had to but because I wanted too Meera" he said making me blush I turned my head not wanting to see him.
He said "I didn't know my maa was coming today otherwise I would've told you."
"It's fine sir there's no problem and I wanted to ask you something."
"Yeah ?"
"Would you mind if I use the nursery of Yash."
"No but what happened?"
I explained him he was against it but I convinced him saying that his mother would be fine in the guest room and nursery is fine with me.
He reluctantly nodded and went.
I prepared for the dinner and thought to ask Aunty no Ma'am she was sir's mother so technically I should call her Ma'am and she didn't mind it either saying I went and asked her for specific choices and allergies or something.

Word count: 1350
Hey guys hope you'll liked the chapter.
What do you'll think will happen next?
Read more to find out.
Pls vote, comment and share if you'll like it ok; )
Thank you*
Toodles!!!