(17) आकर्षकस्मृतयः पोषयन्

"चित्ते प्रसन्ने भुवनं प्रसन्नं चित्ते विषण्णे भुवनं विषण्णम्अतोऽभिलाषो यदि ते सुखे स्यात् चित्तप्रसादे प्रथमं यतस्वसर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः
सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु मा कश्चिद्दुःखभाग्भवेत्

[[ Meaning ]]

If the mind is happy, the entire world (seems) happy. If the mind is despondent, the entire world (seems) despondent. All should/must be happy, be healthy, see good; may no one have a share in sorrow.

𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗛𝗔:-

After getting rid of the tickling teasing session of the queens of Indraprastha, finally 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵𝘂𝘁𝗮̄𝗺𝗿𝗮̄𝗸𝘀𝗵𝗶 started walking towards the chamber of the empress of one of the biggest empire of the Aryavart

After getting rid of the tickling teasing session of the queens of Indraprastha, finally 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵𝘂𝘁𝗮̄𝗺𝗿𝗮̄𝗸𝘀𝗵𝗶 started walking towards the chamber of the empress of one of the biggest empire of the Aryavart. Her mind was blank yet it was filled with the emotions related to the memories of Dhananjay.

His arrival and appearance in her life was one of the boldest, most beautiful, bewitching, bewildering and moonstrucking moments she ever experienced. It was like being at the end of an extreme explosion of endless lasciviousness and rescued by someone who himself has signed an agreement with the sky to borrow the most beautiful clouds for his beloved, for his Dwarkaratna and thus, who himself became the charioteer of the chariot made of clouds by making sure about all her comforts; who himself has organized the meeting with the Monsoon for requesting it not to stop showering rain during their togetherness, to maintain the everlasting serene smile on her face; who himself has shown his immeasurable reverence to the father of every single kind of Biopsychological, Behavioral psychological, neurophysiological and psychophysiological emotions by resting his head on his feet not to show harshness, pitilessness, raucousness and rudeness towards her, even being at the state of utmost disaster in the course of life; who himself has taken a partnership with the weather to let him get the softest touch of the breeze of love by his beloved and all his wishes started to fly when 𝗦𝘄𝗲𝘁𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗦𝘄𝗮𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗹𝗮𝗸𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗶 accepted his illimitable passionate love towards her and the ultimate craving to be with her throughout his whole life by confessing...