Mistake Episode 3

Rohan was preparing tea and breakfast for Meena in the morning wearing saree as usual. Meena was busy on the phone fixing an appointment with Simran Group. Meena was trying to meet Kajal Naidu, President of Simran Group, by calling her. But Kajal Naidu was a quiet but stubborn woman. Instead of giving Meena an appointment, she was shouting at Meena on the phone. After a lot of debate, Kajal disconnected the phone. Meena's temper had now gone up. She took off her top and started clicking a selfie in bra. After taking four or five selfies, Meena forwarded one of them to Kajal on WhatsApp and also wrote a message, "This meeting is very important for me, I need your appointment at any cost".

After some time, Kajal Naidu's reply came, "Okay, come to meet me at my private flat today evening at 7 pm, and yes, bring the woman who is seen in the mirror along with you." Meena's happiness knew no bounds after reading Kajal Naidu's reply. Meena texted her boss that my meeting with Kajal Naidu is fixed at 7 pm today. Meena didn't read the whole message carefully out of happiness, she looked at the message once more, and her face read in surprise, Rohan was also captured in her selfie in the mirror of the rear show case. Meena started looking angrily at Rohan and started thinking what is there in him, men are men, now even women are getting attracted to him.

Meena to Rohan, "Listen, we have to go out this evening, so please dress well."
Rohan nodded his head in yes. And went towards the kitchen. Meena had a devious smile on her face.

Rohan and Meena went to the parlor in the afternoon. Both were ready by 6 in the evening. Rohan wore a light green color saree. Rohan was dressed like a bride. But Meena was dressed in  western attire. She was wearing a sexy one piece thigh-length black dress. Just before 7 o'clock Meena reached Kajal Naidu's private flat. This flat of Kajal Naidu was very luxurious. Expensive interior was done in the flat. There was an expensive sofa set in the hall. Seeing all this, Meena's eyes started getting greedy. But right on his other site Rohan was not enjoying anything seeing all this. Meena and Rohan were sitting on the sofa. Then Kajal came out of the room with her secretary. Seeing Kajal, Meena got up from the sofa and started saying hello to her, but Rohan did not consider it necessary to get up and he remained sitting on the sofa. Ignoring Meena, Kajal looked at Rohan and said, "Nobody has shown me this much attitude till date." On this action of Rohan, Meena started saying sorry to Kajal and seeing Rohan's anger, she got up and gestured to say sorry to Kajal. Rohan got up and said sorry to Kajal. Kajal started smiling.

Kajal indicated both of them to sit and sat on the couch in front of them. Kajal wore a full length gown. Which was getting a lot of suit on her white skin.
Kajal,: "So this is your husband, I have heard a lot about you that you make your husband a woman and put him to sleep on the bed of your boss so that your promotion and job can be safe, I speak directly on the issue, the tender you want, what will make your life, it is with me. I will give you the tender, just you have to accept one of my conditions."

Meena said unconditional hearing approval.

Kajal: "What is so soon, listen to the condition first, I want your husband, you will give him a divorce and he will have to marry me, I will give you that tender on the second day of marriage".
On hearing this, Rohan stood up in anger, and said, "No, I do not accept this."
Kajal: "The condition is definitely about you, but who has asked you, I will give you a good life, you will not need to sleep on the bed with any other man, ever, you just have to stay here as my wife, Meena, I am giving you a day's time, thinking thoughtfully, now you can go."

After coming home, Rohan started taking off his jewelery in anger. Seeing Rohan's anger, Meena grabbed his hair and started slapping Rohan one after the other.
Meena, "bloody whore, finally the day has come for which I have been waiting for a long time, I will get both money and power from this tender, and you are becoming an obstacle in my success, for this day I have made you a woman and made you Slept with different men, and you are throwing tantrums".
Rohan's eyes started watering.
Meena: "You will have to marry Kajal Naidu, if you refuse then I will do such a condition to you that you will not even be able to imagine what happened to you".
Meena starts beating Rohan with the belt. Rohan started crying. Meena calls Rohan's boss and tells him everything. Rohan's boss came home. And he saw that Meena hit Rohan a lot. The boss took Rohan in his lap and took him to the bedroom. The boss undressed Rohan and started kissing him on the lips. Rohan's crying had started to calm down now. The boss took off all Rohan's clothes and made him naked. Boss gave his cock to Rohan's mouth and asked him to suck it. Rohan started sucking his cock. After sucking cocks for a while, Boss started licking Rohan's ass. Boss Rohan's ass kept dying till 3 in the morning. Both of them got tired and lay down on the bed.
Boss: "Listen, now you are a woman, you may be a man by body, but now your mind is a woman's mind, here it is better to marry Kajal Naidu than to be beaten by a greedy wife like Meena. That too Will keep you as wife but you will get that respect which Meena could never give you".
Rohan started thinking on this matter...