Chapter 16

Emily's POV

The weeks flew by playing game after game till we only had on left a game vs Washington tomorrow but Luke arrives today.  Jack said he was busy doing shit so I'm picking Luke up.  I drive to the airport to get Luke.  I sit down and start scrolling through my phone.  Till I hear a voice call my name.  I look up and there's Luke.  I get up and hug him.

"Luke I missed you" I say so happy that he was here

"I missed you too".   

"Luke your so tall"  I say as his about a head taller then me

"Or maybe your just short"  i glare at him

"Well your taller then me and probably Jack"

"Ha yeah I hope so"  He says grinning.  We leave the airport and hop into my car.  We drive back to my apartment caching  up each other in our lives.    When we arrive at my apartment I make some coffee.    I give a cup to Luke and sit down across from him.  We start chatting about anything that popped into our minds.  After about 30 more minutes Jack walked in.  Luke got and hugged him.  Jack looked really happy to see him.  I grab Jack a cup of coffee and we all sit down.  After an hour they leave and I flop down on my bed and scroll through my phone.   I connected my phone to my speaker and started blasting Last Friday night by Katy Perry.  I started dancing and singing the lyrics.  It felt good to dance like crazy and sing my heart out. Then Dawson calls.  I answer.

"Hey what's up" I ask

"Do you want go to dinner with me,Jack,Luke and Nico"

"Sure what time" 

"Six" 

"Okay bye"  I have 2 hours before I flopped onto the couch and turned on the TV.  I was flipping through old photo's on my phone when I came across an old photos of me and Trevor. I looked at Trevor I was realizing how much I miss him.  I clicked on his contact but couldn't bring myself to call him.    I turned off my phone and continued watching TV.  Another hour went by and I decided to start getting ready.  I hop in the shower wash my hair before getting out.  I dry off my hair and start to pick out my outfit.  I found a cropped black and white Nike t-shirt ripped jeans and a white new York Yankee's hat.  I curled my hair into beach's waves.  I did my makeup.  Concealer,blush,mascara,and lip gloss. I grabbed my phone and my bag.  Put on my white Nike shoes.  Then I left.  I arrived at the restaurant.  I met Dawson and Nico.   Soon Jack and Luke arrived.  We all sat down, Talking and reading over the menu.  After a little bit we ordered our food.   I got up and left to go to the washroom.  I looked at myself when Mirror  fixed my mascra and left.