𝓿

𝓙𝓪𝓱𝓲𝓻 𝓛𝓮𝓮 𝓐𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓾𝓼ʚ‎‏ ͜ ̩͙ ︵ ̩͙ ୨ ♡ ୧ ̩͙ ‏︵ ̩͙ ͜ ɞ

𝓙𝓪𝓱𝓲𝓻 𝓛𝓮𝓮 𝓐𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓾𝓼
ʚ‎‏ ͜ ̩͙ ︵ ̩͙ ୨ ♡ ୧ ̩͙ ‏︵ ̩͙ ͜ ɞ

"Brother can we go see Mommy?" Naim asks me while I chill in bed on my phone.

"I don't think she wanna see us Eem." I look at him.

"Please? I miss her." He lays on me.

"I know... but we don't wanna bother her buddy." I sit my phone down.

"Why she so mean to us?" He asks, finna cry.

"She's just- she's on drugs." I hug him.

"I know but what does that do?"

"Drugs mess you up Eem. When somebody's on drugs they can't think right. It makes them sick and act strange. But she feels good when she's doing them so she doesn't wanna stop. That's why I don't want you on them, ever." I try to explain.

"Can't we just take them away?" He asks confused.

"It's too easy to get drugs. There's no way for us to stop her." I say.

Since he said that, I think I'm gonna try and get her in rehab.

"Will she stop doing it?"

"I don't know Bud. Drugs are addictive. That means once you start you crave it so much it hurts to stop." I answer.

He just stops talking. I get back on my phone and a few minutes later I hear him snoring.

Unsaved

Babe why'd you block me?

Cuz we broke up...

The fact that you said that shit over text is fucked up

If u was decent u would've at least said it otp

How and you ghosted me?

I didn't ghost u I was going through shit

Shit that you could've discussed with me, or at least said that you were so I wouldn't be confused...

Boy bye

I miss you

I ignore Kimani's texts and return to YouTube. I hear a big thud and pause my video, taking my headphones out.