Introduction

Welcome to the Official Guide of LGBTQ-IN!

It is quite obvious that this is a tad bit different from our lgbtq  Wattpad profile, as this is a genre-specific profile with a focus on Indian authors and Indian stories. Before we dive into the nitty-gritty details of this profile, here is a bit of background information about us.

So why did we start a genre-specific profile?

The answer is pretty simple - it was something that was propounded by fellow writers and readers. And the years of reading and writing experience that we have gained on Wattpad over the years have made us realize the need to create a niche for Indian authors and readers to create and read stories that we Indians could relate to.

So it is not just the Indian legislature that's going to be inclusive - a platform for Indian writers to get their LGBTQ stories discovered is here. LGBTQ-IN is an Indian profile for the LGBTQ community on Wattpad.

LGBTQ+ stands for:

Lesbian

Gay

Bisexual

Transgender/Transsexual

Queer/Questioning

The plus is for the evolving nature of the acronym.

In this profile, we hope to build this into an inclusive hub for you to discover, share, connect, and celebrate LGBTQ stories and characters.