36 . ⍣

ᴊᴀɪᴅᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴋꜱᴏɴ

i walked into the empty locker room out of breath, I got here late as fuck because I walked my man to class and stuff.

i have to dress out today or ima fuck around and fail heath, i opened my tote bag laying my gray nike pro shorts on the bench and a basic black shirt that fitted me a lil tight.

i changed into that and placed my clothes in my bag putting back on my crocs. I'll change my clothes and everything but bringing shoes? na.

i walked out the locker room in this mini hallway we pass by to get to the gym, i walked to the door and stood there seeing how many people were in there that i would have to walk past because they were sitting on the bleachers.

fuck baby i'm a lil nervous.. betcha i won't be late nomo.

" go, fuck u waitin for? " I heard kaiden's voice beside me hinted with attitude as usual.

" walk in with me tf " i playfully rolled my eyes to contain myself from laughing. " you actin scary bra just cmon " he opened the door and i made sure to walk right behind him as we went to a open space for us to seat down.

it's so packed today all the health classes must be in here.. we started walking up the bleachers and everybody was staring.

we sat in the middle ish and i was just staring at the coaches because i was dumb and left my phone.

i looked over at kaiden he not dressed out, he look high ash and he can't even get his password right.

" MY CREW GET ON THE FLOOR " Ms.Davis yelled loud, her class is filled with freshman so we all got up.

I walked by kaiden & I looked back he staring at me. " why you lookin at me crazy? nigga you needa get up. "

" stfu jaidah damn " he got up pulling up his joggers. " you mad for no reason- idgaf nomo bye go die " i gave him a fake smile walking down the bleachers.

he makes me sick with that nasty ass attitude, whole time it's like wtf i did to you??

i walked around the gym like everybody else. every time i walked past the bleachers them sophomore niggas lookin like they wanna eat me.. too bad!

i'm thirsty fuck this.

i slipped out the gym and went to the water fountain. i grabbed a paper cup and pulled down my shorts.

then i pressed the button and filled my cup up. as soon as i started drinking it a hard smack hit my ass.

i turned around slowly feeling my eye twitch a bit.

i looked at three boys, the one on the right was a tall he had red and black locs hanging in his face , glasses on with a smile plastered on his face showing his blue braces and he was a little on the bigger side.

the one in the middle was shorter and had a boosie fade and looked like he did something evil as fuck, and the other one on the left had a taper fade and blank face, he was tall too and had a athletic build.

" y'all are weird as fuck finna tell my man." I sucked tf out of my teeth because ts just blowed me. " I'a beat dat nigga ass bout u " the middle one spoke like he was slow assum.