Moira

"Mmm, what about Moira Master?" Widow asked, looking at him with starry eyed wonder

"Oh yes! It's be amazing to watch you break that bitch!" Sombra said, licking her lips. "I'm sure she could even make some fun things for you once you break her."

Marco was just finishing his daily laboratory check up after fucking Sombra and Widow and filling their pussies up a bit with his cum. He was doing well with the continuous recruitment of female Talon members. As he heard what both of his new slaves had asked about, he'd turn to them and tilt his head.

"Hm," he'd pause for a moment before walking towards the girls to grope their asses, "since you're both eager to tell me about this one, I'd need some info on her.  Given name, her job in Talon, anyway to subdue her, and also any affiliations outside of Talon. If you give me that much information, and bring me her or take me to her, perhaps there's a...reward for you both."

He'd state, implying that he was gonna give the two girls a rough fucking if ever the order was completed. Of course, he would only keep this promise once he's claimed Moira.

"Her name is Moira O'Deorain. She's part of the council that runs Talon, as well as the head of the Genetics department in Oasis. We could take you to her office in Oasis. It's probably safer to fuck her there than try to capture her or do it when she's at Talon HQ."

Marco paused for a moment upon hearing this information before nodding, "a council member ey? Well then, looks like you two served your purpose."

He'd state, fingering their cum filled pussies a bit before nodding, "then it's settled, we're going to Oasis and taking her there. I want to make sure you brought your brand new Hyphen tech so I don't have to waste my bullets, understand? Especially you, Widow Slut. You're going to make sure no one can know what we're doing."

He'd reiterate, before letting his fingers slide out of their pussy and into his mouth to get a taste of the mixture of his cum and their orgasm. "Good girls obey, so you two better make sure you follow your purpose. Now, get ready, we're heading to that location while we still have a chance."

"Yes Master..." They both coo, watching with rapt attention as they feel Marco's fingers pulling out of their pussies.

A few days later, the three of them were on their way to Oasis. The cover was that Marco was heading to speak with some of the ministers for funding. But in reality, Sombra was ready to cut the power of the facility. And Widow was outside ready to snipe anyone who interfered.

Marco adjusted his lab coat as he then entered Moira's office, adorning the coat, a pair of glasses that had some secret night vision feature to them, a pair of slacks that had a hidden holster for his gun and a pair of leather shoes. He needed to make sure to look his best before he could start fucking one of the council members.

"Miss O'Deorain, was it? I'm Marco Aplelen, I'm the representative for Hyphen Labs,  I was told you needed me here to discuss funding, yes?" He'd ask, adjusting his coat before taking a seat on the nearest sofa in the room.

He'd then wait for a moment before sending a signal to Sombra via his hidden microphone in his coat, indicating that she would turn off the power as soon as he mentioned the word 'recruits' or '50%'.

Moira smiled as Marco walked in her office. She had of course heard about what Hyphen had been working on, and was curious to see what was happening. She just wished that her pawns in Talon weren't the ones affected. But that would be a later discussion.

"Take a seat Mr. Apelen. I'm curious to hear about your company's technology." She said, eyeing him cautiously.

Marco nodded as he adjusted his seating position, before taking out a folder with some files that were from the Hyphen's database records. He'd then open it up to reveal some of the tech and various pictures of how effective it was against enemies.