CHAPTER 08

The next morning:

A day before Marriage:

I don't want any kind of mess anywhere, it's my wedding after all, appa, ask them to do work properly. Taehyung said while ordering the valets and talking to his father. His father was standing still while watching him doing these things and that too very very happily and his eyes widened up when Taehyung asked him to told the valets about something, like he never did this since he grown up, as to see himself so cold, but it is nothing and just the wave of love. 

"Ohh sure, I will tell them, '' his appa replied to him while smiling wide and looking very happy. "I hope the day will soon be over" Taehyung murmured while scratching his brow slightly and curving his corners of lips upwards, walking towards his room. 

Calling Y/N:

"Hey! Are you tight?" " Y/n: What?" "I was talking about your schedule" "ohh…sigh in relief Yes, I am free" “okay then be ready I am picking you up in 20 minutes we are about to go to some shopping” he said not expecting it will come, “ohh, excuse me, I am not going anywhere, most importantly with you” she replied coldly. And hung up the call. 

“The day is too long I guess, It is not passing the way everyday passes” Taehyung muttered while standing at the balcony, resting his hands on the fancy glass wall, holding his mobile phone in his right hand. Staring at the sky wishing to turn it to black soon. 

He stepped back into his room, the door knock released him from his thoughts, “yes” he asked with a little high tone as to be heard by the person outside. He was sitting on the rocking chair in his room while passing the time with his mobile phone. 

The person on the outside replied, “sir, it's lunch time, master is calling you to have lunch with them” from the outside. “Okay, I am coming” he replied and threw the phone on the bed and took his jacket from the bed and walked downstairs to the dining area. 

He sat opposite to his mother and his dad were on his left, they started eating once he came to the dining table, his dad spoke while breaking the silence in the room, “boy you are all grown up now, and tomorrow is your wedding day, many many congratulations for that and I want to tell you something.” 

He got shy after listening to this from his dad, “congratulations son, for being married, have a happy life with her” His mom added after his dad. “Mom-dad, Thank you so much for your wishes” he spoke while blushing hard. 

“What do you want to tell me, appa?” he asked his father with a soft smile. “I was about to tell you that I had already completed the paperwork for our beloved daughter in-law” His dad told. “Papers? Papers for what appa?” he asked in amazement that his father is talking about which papers?