Karma 🫶🏾

( Layla's POV )

Today is the day we go to court I couldn't sleep I was up all night. I was so nervous I hadn't seen my girl in weeks I was going crazy without her. My family was all ready and we headed out when we got there we parked. " Let's say a prayer " Mama K said " Please cover my babies god, We know you're a good lord and will protect your babies at all cost " She said.

" Amen " I said we walked in" keep your cool " my dad said we walked in I seen Lani and she ran to me " MOMMY " she said I cried hugging her " I love you no matter what ok? " I said and Monique called her over. We started and they was bringing up everything saying she took care of us and how I tried to kill myself.

" I'm going to let the mother speak now " she said and I came up " You tried to kill yourself " The judge asked and I told her about how I raised her , how she kept my dad away " I may have tried to harm myself but only cause I was overwhelmed my kids don't see me hurt they never do " I said.

" If you raised a kid since you was young you'd understand but I have all the proof and anybody can speak on my behalf " I said passing the judge the records. " Wow " is all she said. " I'm going to call recess. My nerves were everywhere " calm down " My dad said.

After an hour it was time to go back in " I want the kid to approach " She said and Lani walked up. " Hi " She said to Lani " hello ma'am " she said I smiled my baby was bad but she knows I don't play about them manners. " You're well mannered who taught you manners? " she asked. " My mommy " she said pointing to me.

" You love your mommy? " she asked " Yes a whole lot she's my bestfriend " She said and I cried harder. I missed her " My mommy takes me to the park, to get ice cream everything " She said happily I laughed. " I miss you mommy " she said and I smiled " I miss you too Lani " I said. " Who's the lady that you were just with " she asked her.

" That's Monique and she's really mean to my mommy. Sometimes me " she said " What have you been doing since you've been with Monique " She said " Staying in my room so the bad man won't come hit me " she said and I sighed lani started breathing heavy " Lani listen to mommy calm down " I said and she took deep breathes. Tf happened to my baby I thought to myself.

" What else happened you seem scared ? " she said I hate that she's doing all of this to my 6 yr old she's innocent asf. " He say don't tell nobody or he's going to hurt my mommy " she cried " don't hurt my mommy " she cried. I hopped up " That's enough " I said holding her " It's okay Lani nobody's gonna hurt me did somebody hurt you " I asked not loudly but loud enough for me and the judge to hear.

" He touch my no no " she cried " it hurts " She said crying I cried even harder " Sheriff arrest that man " She said and they cuffed her dad. How could he?? How could he do that to her how could she let him do that. " her too " the judge said to the other sheriffs. I cried holding Lani " mommy is sorry she couldn't help. I have to take you to the doctor okay? " I said.

She nodded " She's all yours for life I'm so sorry this happened " she said and I nodded I picked up Lani I couldn't tell my daddy nem right now I didn't want them to flip out. " I just gotta get her examined for the judge and then we will be there okay? " I said and they nodded.

" You not telling me what's wrong with my daughter " von said " Von please don't do this in front of her she's been through enough trauma " I said  " I'm gonna tell you guys all at once just please let me handle this first " I said and he nodded walking away. I took her to the doctor and indeed she was sexually assaulted at the age of only 6. I cried so hard I had nothing but rage.

" I'm so sorry stink I'm sorry this happened to you " I said hugging her " I'm okay mommy " she said smiling they had gave me some medicine for pain she was the strongest little girl ever and she was never getting out of my site again. We left and went back to my daddy's house and she was sleep I walked her in the house laying her in my room.

" He raped her " I said crying 😭😭 " My baby is only 6 years old he took her innocence " I cried as my sister held me. " Ima kill that nigga " Von said " Yo mommas a dead bitch too " My daddy said I cried so hard I was so overwhelmed and I can't help but think this all my fault. She's 6 he could've did that to me not her!

Your own daughter at that? " It's gone be okay baby we gone pray and pray okay? " my momma said " God got us " she said and I nodded as she said a prayer. We sat there eveybody just quiet the tension was so high. " Mommy " Lani said walking down the stairs she laid on me. " I love you Lani " I said " I love you too mommy " She said and the tears was back.

I've never cried so damn much my sister rubbed my back over and over Kross was shortly following right behind " MA " he said climbing next to Lani " Kross " Lani said he smiled "  Lani love u " he said kissing her head. My babies I guess we had all dosed off on the couch when I woke up me , Lani, von and Kross were all in the bed.