Part 6

"Excuse me?"

"Excuse me?"

Lauren was on her way home from the tattoo shop when suddenly someone blocked her, she almost punched the person in front of her.

"I'm sorry if I surprised you." The man in front of her apologized who she thought was in his 30s or 40s.

"It's okay, what can I help you with?" Lauren asked.

"My tire broke, I was planning to change it but I don't have any tools with me. If you have any tools, can I borrow them?" The man asked

"I have tools, I'll just get them from the back of my car," Lauren said.

"Thank you very much, I am Russell Fabray." Russel's introduction himself to Lauren.

' So this is Quinn's dad, I wonder if he already knows that his daughter is pregnant?'

"I'm Lauren Sebastian" introduced Lauren to Russell after she handed over the tool box.

"Are you new here?" Russell asked. He started fixing the tire, Lauren offered if he needed help but refused.

"Yup, I just moved here" Lauren said while looking at Russell to fix the tire, he was obviously struggling.

Russell was about to ask when they suddenly felt someone approaching them. "Russell, what are you doing with your tire?" Russel stopped to face the woman who approached.

"Audrina? why are you out here?" Russel asked nervously while looking at Lauren.

"I noticed a while ago that you haven't left yet, you haven't replied either," said the woman named Audrina.

"Because I'm busy fixing my tire" answered Russell. Audrina noticed Lauren who was now scrolling on the phone.

"Lauren You're not leaving yet?" Lauren stopped scrolling on her phone.

"After Mr.Fabray fixes his car, I'm leaving too" Lauren answered.

"hmmm, why?" Audrina asked stupidly.

"Because I have her tool box, go back inside Aud. I'll call you later about business." Russell hurriedly answered and gently pushed Audrina towards the tattoo shop.

Russel smiled awkwardly and quickly fixed the wheel and the tool box he borrowed from Lauren. "Thank you so much Lauren, what can I do to make it up to you for letting me use your tool box" Russel said.

Lauren shook her head," I don't need anything Mr. Fabray"

"Don't hurt my ego Lauren" Russell said.

Lauren wanted to roll her eyes. "What if you come to our house for dinner? I'm sure you'll like my wife's cooking." Russell offered.

---

QUINN is trying on her dress for the Chastity Ball.

" Sweetie, I' m so proud of you. The Chastity Ball is so important to your father." Judy said