One sided love (11)

As I was about to walk out the club and head home. A gently hand touches me which causes me to turn around.

    I look in her hand and then to her. She didn't say anything but she just gently holding me while heading out to the bar.

    I didn't say or do anything I just let her pull me. Well I would do anything she ask me to.

     After we got outside, her friends follow us. I still got my hoodie on so I guess they can't see me clearly.

      Hey, one of her friends say. I move my head enough to make sure that she got my attention but not enough to see my face.

    Thank you for helping us there. Im not a person whose very fond with fight but, damn you are good.

     And another one of her friend say, yeah you are, anyway thank you so much for saving as.

      Yeah, if not because of you I think they already been beating me to death so thank you.

      I just nodded my head for them to know that it was fine.

     After they said all their thanks I just notice that she is still holding my wrist. I know she saw my face earlier when I push her aside. And I can tell from her reaction that she recognize me from our few encouters.

      Let me take care of your bruises, she ask.

     Im fine, you don't have to,  I know how to clean them.

     Please let me. That's the least we can do for you.

    Yeah after what you did for us in there at least, let us clean those. Beside we are a medical student, her friend added.

      This time, my queen let go of my hand and talk to her boyfriend.

     Hon, I think you should go first so you could rest. Gem will drive you. I will just clean her bruises. Okay???

     What?? After what happened I will never leave you here.

     Hey it's okay. I will just clean her cuts and I be home okay? Please...

      Her boyfriend just sighed as he know she won't change her mind.

     Don't worry, I will make sure she got home with you guys safe and if it makes you fell better we don't have to clean my cuts in here. I said..

      Where her friend ask.

       Im going to stop on my way to a nearby store, to get some medicine.

    She can clean my cuts outside the store after that she can go.

     Can I stay with you?

     Her other friend ask.

      Yeah I think you should so I wouldn't worry that much, my queen 's boyfriend answered.

     Okay then. Let's go she said

       We all drive to the said store. At firts when they see me that im driving a motorcycle they are very much hesitant to let me drive but I assure them that im fine and I won't go with them without my bike.

     So as we arrived in the store the two boys are saying their goodbyes to the girls.

     I was guessing that the other guy in their circle and this other women with us is a couple. So they both have a partners.

      She told me to stay in my bike as she will buy some medicine for me.

     They both got inside.