Chapter 14:The sports festival begins, Deku vs Todoroki

Previously on What if Goku trained Deku. The battle between Deku and All for One was crazy. Especially since All for One used his 5th quirk awakening and Deku using ultra instinct again. After the events in the What if Goku Black trained Deku story, our heroes returned to their universe but learned that Vegeta's training was intense. So now training between two saiyan is gonna commence. Find out... NOW!

Somewhere in the afternoon...

Goku-Rember try to feel the energy flow around you. Be calm in your surroundings.

Goku was in the middle teaching class 1-A on how to use ki. Everyone was focusing until a ki blast came out of nowhere, everyone quickly dodged it.

Kirishima-What the heck was that? Vegeta !?

Goku-Sorry guys I had Vegeta to do sneak attacks to test your sense in ki.

Vegeta-And look your floating.

Kirshima-That still scares the heck out of us.

Mina-I almost passed out.

Sero-So how do we get down ?

Goku-Just relax and just make it into a thought.

Everyone got to the ground slowly.

Denki-I don't know how Midoriya does this.

Deku-Don't worry you'll get used to it.

Goku-That's true, remember the point of this training is to not to always rely on your quirks, in situations where you're in a disadvantage; you need to use these skills.

Vegeta-Ok now this class is dismissed, hurry and get back into Mr.Aizawa's before you'll get a serious punishment.

Everyone headed back inside to change back from their gym uniforms to their school uniforms.

Vegeta-Which class will you be teaching next ?

Goku-Oh class 1-B.

Vegeta-Can't believe it's been a week.

Back inside...

Deku thought-I can't believe it's been a week. Our worlds did merged and things were a little crazy. Things are starting to get under control. When our worlds merged our world got bigger and both the land and the oceans grew bigger. 3 more weeks till the sports festival.

Uraraka thought-It's been a week now. Our worlds are merged and now things are under control. I'm almost mastering my ki that's good. But things are kinda awkward between me and Deku. After my talk with future me, and that almost kiss during our training. Things are a little awkward but we still train and talk to each other. It doesn't seemed to bother him. So I'm just gonna relax.

Deku and Uraraka bumped into each other after they finished monologuing in their heads.

Deku-Oh hey Uraraka.

Uraraka-Hey Deku.

Deku-The training was intense right ?

Uraraka-Yeah and so was the last adventure we had 2 weeks ago.

Deku-Yeah.

Uraraka-We should head to class.

Deku-Yeah.

Uraraka-Well see ya.

Deku-See ya.

Uraraka left to head to class. Deku walked further behind.