33

Nicholas

I couldn’t help myself as I continued to admire her while she was sleeping in my arms.

Finally. After so long, she was back in my arms where she fit so perfectly.

Elsa  had gone back to sleep after I made sure she ate something, and I made sure she ate enough. That was another thing I noticed. She was not eating as much as before, and it was concerning considering how much weight she had lost.

One thing I loved about her was her love for food. The way her eyes would light up whenever she was about to eat something to her liking. The way she would close her eyes and make a face of happiness when it exceeded her expectations had me always smiling. And fuck, it annoyed me endlessly that she hadn’t been taking good care of herself. Whether she knew she was pregnant or not. Now, I was glad I was here to take care of her and make sure she was safe and happy.
Not like how I found her.

I had to take a deep breath to calm down as I remembered the sight. She was whimpering and crying in her sleep and right there, at the sight of that, I was furious. My hands twitched so badly, wanting to get my hands on whoever made her be like that. When Logan  called and said I better get my ass over here as fast as I could, a strange feeling was filling my body quickly.

For the first time, I felt fear.

The thought of losing her made me feel fear. A feeling I didn’t recognize and a feeling I didn’t allow myself to have. Not even a gun to my head could make me feel that. At that moment, I did. She made me feel something I had never felt before.

When I asked about the mess in the kitchen, they simply said Elsa  did it and nothing else. They refused to tell me why and I was about to lose my s*it on them until they said it was better if she was the one to explain.

Then I found the pregnancy tests.

Six  tests read positive, and that was when I connected it to the mess in the kitchen. Either she was unhappy about it or it had to do with her mother.

The thought of her mother wanting to get rid of our baby had me pissed. Pissed couldn’t even describe what I felt and if she wasn’t her mother, I had fucking hunted her down and made her disappear for good. I would burn the entire world if it meant Elsa  would be safe. Safe and healthy with our baby.

Shit… I never even thought about having a child. Not even when I was with … Sienna. But when I had the pregnancy tests in my hands, I stilled for a moment before a smile broke out. I shouldn’t have been surprised when I thought back to how many times we ended up having sex without protection.

I looked down at her sleeping form in my arms and caressed her stomach, wishing it would show she was pregnant. It was an unfamiliar feeling that we had created life. A baby that would be half me and half her, and I couldn’t wait to see what our baby would look like.
As if I wasn’t protective enough of her, somehow the feeling of protectiveness deepened and I couldn’t keep my hands away from her stomach. I was well aware that it was too early and that would take time before she got bigger, but the image in my head of her with a pregnant belly in front of her made me feel like the fucking King of the world. The image of that made me…excited in another sense. The blood was constantly rushing down at the thought and there was nothing more I wanted to do than bury myself deep inside of her. Just to make sure she would stay pregnant and the image in my head would become true.

I watched her as she stirred in her sleep a little, making the blanket move and expose her naked breasts. As if I wasn’t hory enough already…

“Why are you still awake?” Elsa  mumbled, her eyes still closed. She stretched her arms above her head and arched her back which made her chest rise and her breasts bounce.