ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

"Isn't that supposed to be my role?" Kol teases

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Isn't that supposed to be my role?" Kol teases.

"Hey!" I smile. "It's modern day. I can ask you out if I want. Yes or no?"

Kol lets out a husky chuckle, and it makes me break out into a blush.

"Alright, where you taking me?" he queries. 

I ponder. I didn't really think this far ahead. "Uh...you have any suggestions?"

Kol laughs out loud. "Don't laugh at me," I hiss. "I'm trying here."

Kol interlocks his fingers with mine and snuggles me closer. "What's something you've never done as a kid?"

I snort. "Everything childlike. Aureila never really let me do anything."

"Maybe I should plan this date instead of you," he offers, and I playfully jab him.

I rise from my place on the bed. "I want to take you out and show you what you mean to me. I want it to be special."

"You just being here with me is special, Maya. We can watch a movie and it'll still be special."

I smile. Then suddenly it hits me. An idea. The perfect date. 

"I know exactly what to do," I say, and drag Kol up. "But I need a little favor."

"Anything."

"Your sister's number."

Kol's eyebrows quirked up. "Uh...okay. Not exactly what I had in mind. What do you need it for?"

"Our date," I smile. 

Kol's confusion grows. "I love you and my sister, but she's not about to third wheel."

I roll my eyes. "Just give me her number."

Kol takes my phone and types her number in my phone. 

"Thank you. I'll see you later," I say and shove him out of my room.

He stumbles into the hallway and I walk him to the door. "You kicking me out, Maya?"

"Yeah, I need to plan our date and you can't be here will I do it. So, I will call you when I'm done. Kiss." I stand on my tippy toes and Kol kisses me deeply before leaving. 

I close the door with no doubt, the most giddy grin, but it disappears when I hear retching sounds. 

I follow the sounds into Angela's bathroom. "You good, Ang?"

I see her lying on the floor, hanging over the toilet, throwing up. She looks over at me and gives me a half-hearted smile.

"I think my body is rejecting Leo and I's breakup. I've been throwing up for the past seven minutes."