11֍

Kim Jin-young interview:

"I didn't expect her to choose me because we didn't get to talk much so I was happy she did. Na-ri was the only one who really caught my eye out of everyone that's why I had chosen her" He says to the camera.

"This is really fancy.." Jin-young says looking around at the beautiful decor making Na-ri smile.

"Omg this room has a pool" Na-ri said looking out the windows and at the luxurious pool.

Jin-young came up right behind her and looked to see the big pool as well "This might be the best pool I've seen" He said.

Na-ri turnt around slightly getting a fright and almost hit her nose on his shoulder. That's how close he was standing behind her.

"Ahh sorry" He laughed taking a step back and continued to look around.

Na-ri stood there frozen before following him with a smile on her face.

"Jin-young shii what are you doing" Na-ri laughed at him after watching him walk into a mirror "I didn't see that there.." He rubbed his shoulder smiling.

"What do you want to do first?" Na-ri took a seat on the bed while Jin-young was going through all the drawers.

"Should we order some food?" He turned her way "Yeah let's do that then" She got up and left Jin-young following after her.

"What would you like to eat?" He asked scanning through the menu looking at everything.

"What ever your having" Na-ri sat next to him looking over his shoulder.

"Do you prefer beer or champagne?" He asked again turning to look at her almost hitting her nose with his "Beer" She calmly said not moving "Nice" He turnt back around.

"Did you see how close they were?!" Jin-kyung said shocked.

"This couple is on another level" Laughed Han-hae.

"Look at how he looks at her" Hyunkyung says.

"Now this is chemistry" Da-hee comments.

Time skip to dinner

"Let's toast to our first time in paradise together" He raised his bottle and she did the same.

"This looks good" Na-ri says putting some pasta onto her plate.

"You know.." Jin-young started "I tried talking to you this afternoon but I kept getting interrupted" He said making Na-ri laugh.

"You did?" She looks at him "Yeah but your really popular, I was getting frustrated" He admits making her laugh harder.

"I was waiting for you to" He looked up at her hearing her words then looked down smiling.

"You don't tend to show your feelings often do you" Na-ri turnt to face him.

"Not really, I put my guard up around those I don't know"
Jin-young admits taking another bite of steak "But after awhile I tend to open up more"

"I see.." Na-ri nods understanding where he's coming from "I can wait for you" She looks up at him making eye contact.

"Oh my" Da-hee covered her mouth "Did she really just say that"