00

Past days (part one)
Chloe's 18th birthday

...
Chloe and Phil have been dating since they were 15 and are today celebrating her 18th birthday.Phil decided to wake up early and surprise her with breakfast in bed.Once he was done he checked up on her and slightly woke her up for her big day."babe wake up I made breakfast"he said quietly.She rubbed her eyes and smiled looking at her boyfriends face."morning I'll be ready in a second let me brush my teeth"she whispered.

Phil decided to get the tray sorted and added a small flower to it as he carried it to their bed.She came in the room and sat down while placing the tray on her lap."you excited for your big party"Phil asked placing a kiss on her forehead."yeah I am and I also got some news to tell you"she squealed.

.
INSTAGRAM

Liked by MasonMount and others @chloe

@chloe.mount
warning: 18 and sexyyy

.

Chloe put her dress on as Phil drove the two to the building they had hired out for her birthday.They both walked in holding hands as all her friends rushed over to her."I'll leave you to it"Phil said walking away.She spent a few hours with her friends taking pictures and having drinks together when she saw Phil with her brother and mates.
"happy birthday kid"a brummie accent said."thanks Jack are you all up for a game of truth or dare"she suggested as they all agreed.

Declan's girlfriend Lauren joined and so did jacks girlfriend Sasha as we all sat in a circle."alright chlo take the first card"mason said.she lifted up the card as she turned it around and read it out loud."give a lap dance to any one you want"she read.She looked at Phil with a big smirk as she sat on his lap.After doing random things and teasing she sat back on her seat.It was Phil's turn now as he had to tell everyone a funny story about his past as it left everyone laughing.

After playing many round of truth or dare chloe was enjoying herself and having drinks after drinks."okay maybe that's enough you've had too much"Phil said taking the drink out of her hand."fuck off leave me alone foden"she said storming off.Phil got a bit annoyed he understood it was the alcohol taking over her but he had made this day special for her and she was acting like that.He sat at a table as he watched his girlfriend act immature.

"Hey are you alright"a waitress asked sitting on the table with him."well my girlfriend is getting drunk and I told her she's had enough and she just told me to fuck off"he said.
"what a bitch well why don't you stop being so angry and just calm down how many drinks have you had tonight"she asked."none actually"Phil said

"Well let's make this your first drink"she said pouring a whole glass filled with vodka in.The two drank one drink however one led to two then led to three and maybe even five."when do you get off you shift"Phil slurred out."around ten"she mumbled."okay well I'll meet up with you in the backroom"he said

Chloe soon became sober as she wondered around looking for Phil.She realised how wrong it was of her to treat him like that as she wanted to apologise."hey do you know where Phil went"she asked the boys."nah I saw him a minute ago but I guess he left"Declan said.She hanged out with Lauren and Sasha as they soon took her home safely and tucked her in bed."I swear to god if Phil is cheating on her I'm going to kill him"Sasha whispered quietly.

"let's hope he isn't plus she hasn't even told him yet"Lauren said.

Authors note
Hey guys I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and what was so important Chloe wanted to tell Phil tonight????