Chapter 46.

It was the next day. Hasan went to his conference meeting. It was his birthday today, no one wished him as they decided to give him a surprise. Fatima was so excited today, she and hania went for shopping and bought so many things to decorate. Fatima already planned everything it was now time to execute it.

He said he will be back home at 8 pm. So they have exactly 5 hours now to do all the things. Everyone was helping Fatima to decorate. She was planning to decorate the living room. They decided to bring the food from outside. Hamid and Hadi came early today. Hasan didn't even remembered his birthday was today.

Everything was set and it was almost 8 now. They turn off the lights of their entire house and hide behind the couches. Fatima already set the cake table in the middle. It was a two layered cake. It was red velvet and chocolate. Both were his favourite.

It was around 8:15 when they heard Hasan's car sound. They became silent as if there was no one present in the house. Hasan entered the house and stood in the entrance seeing the house dark without any single noise.

"Assalam ul alaikum. Is anyone there." Hasan asked coming in the living room.

"Ammi, fathi. Where are you all?" Hasan called again.

They were trying their best to control their laughs and giggles.
He was about to take his phone out but Hamid and haya turn on the lights.

"SURPRISE."they shouted with huge grins plastered on their faces. Hasan smiled ear to ear.

"Happy birthday." Fatima said with a smile, forwarding the bouquet to him.

"Thank you so much Jaan." Hasan said kissing the side of her head.

Everyone wished him with huge smiles on their faces. Hasan was just enjoying everything so much.

The living room was filled with balloons and in the middle it was a table with cake on it. They all were chatting and laughing, enjoying the night to the fullest.

"It was really a best surprise. I literally forgot about it." Hasan said while eating the dinner. Everyone smiled at him.

"Whose idea was it?" He asked excitedly.

"Your one and only beloved wife." Haya said with a grin.

"It was just an idea but we all did it together." Fatima said with a smile.

"Thank you so much everyone. It was really a best birthday."

"The cake is yet to cut Bhai." Zara said with a grin.

"You know Fatima literally ate the Baker's brain instructing her every single detail." Hania said with a laugh making everyone burst into laughter.

Hasan was just looking at her with a huge grin plastered on his face. Fatima blushed looking at him.

"You know what she said at last." Hania asked with a laugh looking at Fatima.

"Hania you are not saying that." Fatima warned her playfully.

"Now, I really want to listen it." Hasan said with a smirk making everyone laugh.

"She said."

"Hania no."

"She made a dua for Hasan Bhai. Telling that give patience to her man. She is eating my brain, I can't even think of her husband." Hania said in between her laughters making everyone burst into it. Fatima facepalmed herself then grinned looking at Hasan. He was just laughing uncontrollably.

"You are really bad hania." Fatima said making them laugh more.

"Thank you rosy, and after she got tired of Fatima's instructions she said her to bake herself and she will close her bakery." She said again making everyone to choke on the air in laughters.
Fatima glared at her playfully. After a good five minutes of laughing and teasing everyone completed their dinner.