The damage

3rd person:

Kaveh storms out of the house still mad at alhaitham, he goes to the closest waypoint and quickly teleports to the first place he thought of; tighnari's house. He knocks on the door and after a few seconds collei opens the door a bit, when she sees kaveh she opens it fully.

Collei: "Sir Kaveh..? What are you doing at this time of the day?"

Kaveh: "I- Just... is thignari available...?"

Collei: "im sorry but he's sleeping..."

Kaveh: "oh thats fine... i need you to keep a secret then... can you?"

Collei: "yes what is it?"

Kaveh: "ill be going somewhere for a while... ok..? If anybody asks tell them you dont know... you can only tell thignari about this.. if alhaitham asks say that i dont have any business with him anymore and that i understand that he hated me from the start but... that i couldn't stop myself from loving him... and thats why i acted so anoying with him... tell him that it isn't his fault... ok...?"

Collei: "you like sir alhaitham...? Thats a first... but... where are you going...?"

Kaveh: "thats a secret... ok!"

Collei: "ok... do you want to come in for some tea before you go?"

Kaveh: "no sorry... i dont have the time... maybe some other time...?"

Kaveh smiled widely, collei smiled back

Collei: "yeah! Some other time maybe!"

Kaveh waves her goodbye, and collei waves at him too

Alhaitham's POV:

I slammed the door behind kaveh sighing and going back to bed, i sit on the bed  staring into nothingness.

"I have to sleep.. i have a big meeting tomorrow... i shouldn't worry about that waste of space (kaveh) but... ugh no. Hes going to come crawling back here anyway."

Kaveh's POV:

After waving collei off i start walking away, i walk for a while. Thats what i think because the sun started rising after a few.. hours..? Maybe... of walking. I then arrive at a cave, the cave that went into the chasm, i decided that i would leave this place for good... im not turning around now... thats for sure. I head into the cave, i walk for a good minute i then arrive at the other side, it was very astonishingly beautiful, the formation of all the rocks made a spiral it was fascinating at the very least... i yawn again...

Kaveh: "im so tired..."

I take a few steps forward, there was a cliff right next to me... i smile happily and then... my head starts spinning... i was way too tired...

Kaveh: "Shit..."

Kaveh falls off the edge of the cliff..

__________________________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, another chp finished 🥱🥱 oh and dont judge the cover, i made it myself