🏠Chapter 07

it was a warm spring day.

the tiger cub was in the park with jimin playing around because jungkook traveled aboard for a deal leaving the hybrid with his hyung.

taehyung was really mad at jungkook because he woke up today to hear that his master left without telling him or saying goodbye.

after running and jumping with other hybrid friends the tiger got tired and walked to jimin again

" let's go home cutie " he said and carried him to the car.

taehyung was thinking if he should show jimin and jin his human form or not yet.

they are good people and they makes him happy. maybe he could be friend with them and they can go do shopping together or watch a movie.

so when jin came that night the little tiger walked to his bedroom and closed the door. he wore pretty clothes and fixed his hair. jin and jimin are so pretty and stylish so he has to be like them.

" hyung " he called making jin and jimin freeze in their places.

" who's there ?" jin said hiding behind jimin.

taehyung chuckled " it's me taehyung " he said hiding behind the door.

jin and jimin looked at each other confused " who's taehyung ?"

oh shit they still don't know his name taehyung thought.

" the tiger hybrid "

he heard them gasping.

" oh my god taehyung did you shift ?" jin asked.

he was so excited and panicking at the same time. he waited so long for this moment and he didn't think that it will be this near.

taehyung giggled hearing his hyung panicking.

" yes i did and i want to meet you both. can i come ?" he asked.

" of course you can, we wanted to meet you long time ago " jimin said with shiny eyes.

the hybrid took a deep breath and walked to them slowly.

both of them put their palms on their mouths.

" you are so beautiful " jimin said in awe and walked to hug him.

" can i ? " he asked before touching the hybrid

taehyung nodded happily.

they hugged each other tightly and then jin did the same.

after that they sat on the couche. jin and jimin kept looking at him for so long.

" am i ugly ?" taehyung asked nurvously after noticing them.

jin glared at him " don't tell me that jungkook said you are ugly "

the younger giggled and shooked his head.

the trio spent the whole day talking and getting to know each other.

taehyung told them how he spent his time happily in the hybrid center and how he met new people like him there. jin and jimin were so happy for him.

they watched a movie together and taehyung showed them the clothes that jungkook bought for him.

" i wish he gives himself a chance " jin said when taehyung went to wear another outfit.

jimin smiled sadly " kook deserves the best and i think taehyung is changing him "

" i saw how he is taking care of taehyung. he became a little bit protective over him. he called me three times to just ask about him "