19- pedicure

youtube & instagram!

"PANSY WANTED TO go to san francisco-"

"to experience the beach in winter!" pansy stole the camera from caroline.

"i think she's going to be very disappointed," daphne said.

pansy stood up and rolled her eyes. "i think they're all trying to ruin my dreams."

"you've not actually dreamt of this, have you?" draco asked as pansy shoved the camera in his face.

"of course i have," she moved it around. "you've got a pimple growing, draco."

"thank you for this, pansy, truly."

"anytime."

...

"everyone is decked out in their touristy san francisco gear," caroline showed the group. "except this one."

"you couldn't pay me enough to wear that hideous sweater." draco grunted.

"but he can have this!" pansy shoved a baseball cap on his head.

he stood there. "it's over my eyes."

"now you can stop complaining about the fog," theo smacked his back.

"i hate you."

caroline giggled. "i think you mean 'i hat you'."

...

"has the beach lived up to your expectations?" caroline asked pansy.

pansy thinned her lips. "i feel like maybe i should put my feet in the sand to get the full experience."

"we can do it together," daphne offered. "i got a pedicure right before we left."

"with me!" caroline smiled.

"i also got one." theodore straightened.

blaise's head whipped around, "you got a pedicure?"

"don't do that, darling," luna admonished, "you and i did face masks just before we left."

"hah!" theo laughed.

caroline imagined that if blaise could visibly blush, he would be at that moment. "i think that's cute, blaise."

"whatever," he mumbled.

...

"it's so cold!" pansy yelled.

"why are you screaming?" theo zoomed in on her face. "we're all right here."

"i'm very passionate about this."

"i bloody hate the beach." draco said when theo turned toward him. "i don't know why i agreed to this."

"to keep pansy happy," caroline smiled up at him.

he rolled his eyes, "i do a lot of things for those three that i shouldn't."

"you love them," she bumped him with her hip.

"more than most people, i guess."

"i feel like my fingers are going freeze off," caroline changed to topic.

"draco's always burning up.  you'd swear he's thirty-eight degrees all of the time." pansy smirked. "give him a cuddle."

*about 100 degrees fahrenheit*