prove (ksj x reader)

Tears were flowing non-stop from your eyes since past 5 hours which made your eyes puffy with dark red tint.

These words are ramming like hammer in your mind giving you hazardous headache.

"Ma'am mr. Kim is out with miss swetlna since yeyesterday"

After hearing these words from the servant you directly came to your room and locked it.

You are feeling so pathic to yourself for behaving like this .

You know very well he is just taking care of you as a responsibility for the sake of your brother who was his company's LATE honest bodyguard and got shot on his work.

His taking care of you , giving you all happiness and wherever you want
Changed your feelings for him  and out of your affection for him you confessed to him and for your suprise  he too fell for you.

But before you can even have your confession kiss his phone rang and he immediately left saying important work.

And the words from the servant breaking your heart again and again.

Him with another woman is the least thing even of your  imagination  that you want to suppose.

Your are just a crying mess from hours and your all thoughts are only about him.

_____________________________

It was about 1 am when kim seokjin entered in the mansion.

No one was there as all servant already left.

His first thought was her and he immediately made his way towards the room . He tried to open the door but it was locked so he immediately opened it with another key as he didn't want to disturb her sleep .

He slowly entered in the room but the sight in front of his eyes left a sting of pain when he saw her sitting on the floor burrying her head in knees and sobbing hardly.

" Y/nh...."

he called her softly but his heart clenched at seeing her red puffy eyes .

He tried to pat her head.... but she halted him.

"Stop ... don't touch me...your lier ...uh don't love...me...uh just said that only not to break my heart.. by the rejecting me"

..she choked on her tears while crying badly.

He indeed felt hurt by seeing her state but her words made his blood boil because she was questioning his love for her which is unconditional and beyond the limits.

'watch... your words and what happened to you...?

He questioned her while tint of anger was clear in his tone.

" You are spending nights outside with another woman and asking me what happened...?? You told me you love me but even didn't hug me to prove some affection"

she snapped while raising her voice 

'dare to question my love ...and I'll show you the living hell y/n....

" He growled while jerking her toward his hard chest.

But his next words sent shivers down to her body.

"And tonight im gonna PROVE you how much i love you and how far i can go to show you it"

he whispered in her ear while his hot breath fanned it.
_______________________________
He lift you and walk towards bed , you try to appose him but he immediately shut down you while glaring with dark gaze .