Twenty One

Dominik tapped his fingers against his desk obsessively, staring down at his desk without actually doing anything. It's the day his parents were supposed to be here. He hasn't left the office in a few days since the news, keeping Salina glued to his side even if she desired to do something else.

"Domo!" Salina called softly once again, finally he came out of his trance and looked at his wife who was swaying over to him. She wore a white dress today, his eyes softened immediately as he was reminded of their wedding. It was short and frilly and he fucking loved watching her buzz around his office doing work with him.

"You're worrying me, I don't want to go nagging wife on you but I will if I have to hm?" Salina was trying to hold it together for him as she cupped his jaw. She wasn't one to be scared of many things. It's just not how she is.

But Salina was terrified to meet his parents. And she was even more worried because Dominik was tense too, he hasn't told her much about his growing up but it didn't seem great. Andrei Ivanov is known for his brutality and Irina Ivanov was known for supporting him in all of it. Originally, she thought that he was close to his parents because of the pride he bore in his name.

Now, she isn't so sure anymore.

Dominik snorted at her threat, gripping her hips and easily lifting her up onto his desk as he rolled his chair so he was parked between her thighs.

"Don't threaten me with a good time. Speaking of a good time- how 'bout I take a lunch break?" He grinned slyly as he pushed the skirt of her dress up. Salina laughed softly, covering his hands with her own.

Her nails were painted a soft pink, shaped into pointed almond tips. "Stop, not right now."

"No fun," he murmured while leaning down, still holding eye contact with her. Purposefully, he kissed the hickeys over her chocolaty inner thighs just to remind her what she's missing out on. As usual, he's been spoiling her- setting aside a good amount of time to lay between her thighs as often as he could.

"You know what this reminds me of?" He toyed with the white laced fabric of her dress.

Salina rolled her head back, a sly smile tugging at her lips. He admired her long hair tumbling down her back, today he watched as she used a new lotion to which she rudely corrected was body butter but now he was appreciating it thoroughly since it was glittering on her tits nicely.

Delicious, he licked his lips as the simple sight made his dick hard. She hummed softly, "What does it remind you of?" Of course, she was teasing.

"The day you made me the luckiest man on Earth, so pretty in white," he grinned wolfishly while holding up his phone. Where her ass in her wedding dress was still his screensaver. His tone was teasing, appreciating the dress on her. Salina swatted at his phone playfully, her tongue poked out at him.

"I do wish we got to have a first dance, that's one thing they should add to courthouse weddings," Salina thought aloud. Dominik's brows furrowed as he rest his cheek against her pillowy thighs.

"What's different from courthouse weddings and venue weddings besides the location?" he asked quietly.

Salina's eyes widened. Wondering if he was being serious but when no sarcasm or jokes followed, her head tilted in confusion before she answered. "Well there's a bunch of things that are different, mon cœur." She ran her nails over his scalp soothingly as he listened.

"There are different customs but generally, I walk down the aisle to you. Some people write personal vows about how much they're dedicated to their partners, that's the ceremony that everyone watches. We did that part at the courthouse. And after is the party or celebration, we have our first dance where the couple has a first dance as a married couple- oh there's this song I absolutely love- I'll have to show you later. It's very romantic." Her face lit up at the thought.