23

Cry- cigarettes after sex

3 weeks later

Julie

"Hey get back here Luca!" I scream at Luca who is running around with the Tv remote.

"No! I wanna watch Outer Banks!" Luca yells at hiding behind the couch.

"Well I wanna watch vampire diaries!" I yell at Luca leaping over the couch to grab the remote.

I tackle Luca to the floor and try snatching the remote out his hands but his grip is too strong. I hear a noise coming from behind me but I ignore it to get this remote off him.

"In your dreams sugar, it's my turn." He grins while I'm still on top of him trying to get the remote.

"Sugar?" I hear a deep voice coming from behind me and I instantly recognise it.

Luca and I both turn our heads at the same time wide eyed.

"Hey what's up man!" Luca yells beneath me and all I see is a scowl present on Mr Rossi's face.

"Julie please get off Luca before I do it for you." Mr Rossi growls while looking between us.

I crawl off Luca and take the remote with me and stick my tongue out at Luca and he rolls his eyes.

"Hey Mr Rossi how was your trip?" I smile at him hoping to ease some of his tension.

"Terrible." He says back while walking off.
I look at Luca and he shrugs.

"I think I might check on him." I tell Luca and he nods.

I climb up the stairs and go to Mr Rossi's room.

I knock "Mr Rossi?" I say just loud enough so he can hear me.

"Come in." He tells me through the door and I hesitantly open it.

I creak open the door and my eyes go wide and my jaw drops, his room is massive. It has a grey and black theme too it with a massive king sized bed. As I am admiring his room he sighs as he places his bag down and starts unpacking it.

"Hey, are you okay?" I ask moving closer to him.

"I guess, it's just my father." He says without meeting my eyes.

I sit down on his bed and continue watching him.

"Do you have a good relationship with him?" I ask Mr Rossi genuinely curious.

"Not exactly, he's very passionate about his business and he expects me to be just as involved, and even though I am it never seems to be good enough." He tells me pausing at a few words.

"Has he always been that way? Even when you were a child?" I ask him.

"Yes, he was and still is a cruel man. You know I went there asking about my future positions at his company, and if I would be able to take over when the time comes, but he still says I'm not good enough. No matter how much time and effort I put into helping him run it. There will always be something I do wrong." He says as he slowly gets angrier in his voice.

"I am even getting married for him for Gods sake." He chuckles in disbelief.

"Wow that's must be really hard, your father sounds... awful." I tell him feeling sorry for what he has to go through.

"Yeah well he's always been awful ever since I was a child." He tells me looking down at his feet.

"What did he do to you when you were a child?" I ask him concerned and heartbroken for him.

"You really wanna know?" He asks finally meeting my eyes. I nod without breaking eye contact.

He takes in a few breaths and exhales as he slowly starts unbuttoning his shirt. He lets his white button up fall the floor and he slowly turns around. I instantly still when I see his back. It's covered in so many scars. Some older than others and I can't helps myself from getting up and walking over to him. I trace my fingers along the scars and part my lips feeling so terrible for him.

"Do they hurt?" I say at a whisper.

"Not as much anymore, hurt like a bitch when I received them." He says to me with a light fake chuckle.

"Why?" I whisper again.

"They were my punishments. Received from my father and mother every time I made a mistake. And if I cried, he would hit me harder and more. I was only 10 when it started." He says the last part at a whisper and tears start to prick my eyes.

"I-I'm so sorry Mr Rossi." I whisper and spin him around hugging him tightly. I wrap my hands around his neck and he hugs my waist. He holds me for a few minutes before he speaks.

"It's Levi." He whispers into my hair.

"What?" I say as I slowly pull back.

"My name is Levi Rossi, I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." He says while still holding my hand.

"Levi." I test his name out and a small smile forms on both of our lips.

I hug him again "Thanks for telling me all of that." I say to him squeezing him tighter.

"Thanks for listening." He whispers holding onto me just as tight.

________

AWWWW that was so sweet and so sad 😢 AND HE FINALLY TOLD HER HIS NAME!!! this is such a big moment. Hope you enjoyed.
Anyway bye sweets 😘

Word count:904