✴.·'¯'·.·★ 𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 ★·.·'¯'·.✴

¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸ 🎶 

¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸ 🎶 

"𝓙𝓮𝓼𝓾𝓼, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓵𝓪𝓶𝓫 𝓸𝓯 𝓖𝓸𝓭, 𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓭 𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓗𝓲𝓼 𝓰𝓾𝓲𝓵𝓽𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓾𝓼." 

🎶¸¸♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬¸¸

 Welcome everyone to The Christian Community's first Christian book awards! In these Awards, followers of God can showcase their talent for writing that our Heavenly Father bestowed upon us. Wattpad is a very non-Christian website, so we are making it our goal to make our brothers and sisters on this platform feel known, loved, and respected by the glory of God. We aim to encourage their writing through this Awards. Writing is extremely important because without it we would not have God's word, the Bible. If God's followers never wrote anything down, we would be without the most important book ever. So, let's celebrate our friend's achievements together and uplift them in their writing journey. 

We will be following along with the song Power of the Cross by Century Worship.

¸¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸ 🎶 

"𝓗𝓮 𝓬𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓾𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓗𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭." 

🎶¸¸♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬¸¸

We have some people to thank for making this all possible. 

First of all, we thank God of course for giving us this opportunity to create a fun competition for all his writing followers. We pray that he will bless this Awards, that it'll run smoothly and have many participants. Amen!

Secondly, we have the TCC team. Thank you to Katelynn_Dizznee , Zstuckey11 , SkysTheLimit084 , elexnorislingtxn , ArcherBunny7 and   relreal for helping out it all the ways you did!

Lastly, we appreciate all upcoming judges for all that you are going to do! Thank you!

¸¸♬·¯·♪·¯·♫¸¸ 🎶 

"𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝓷 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓗𝓲𝓶 𝓬𝓻𝓾𝓬𝓲𝓯𝓲𝓮𝓭. 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓸𝓯 𝓖𝓸𝓭 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓼𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓯𝓲𝓮𝓭." 

🎶¸¸♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬¸¸