18. RISING ISSUES~

Update!!! Do vote, comments, share.. I really feel confident in myself when you all do votes and left beautiful comments on my chapter.

Please share with your friends.

And readers!! I have complaint i know I am new here but if you are liking my book and voting for it , please do follow me . . 🥺 i need your support.

This chapter is 1600+ words just for GHS11832 💜

I will try to make more long chapters from now on but I need your support please vote, comment, share as much as possible follow my account.

Thank you.

Enjoy your reading!!!

Suraj's pov

She looks more ravishing when she obey my words. My little wife laying down in bed legs spread open just for me to devour her. Worship her like she deserves, eyes looking lower timidly.

I went in middle her thighs touching mine. I pull her knees upwards to sit comfortably. I can feel the beast inside me purr like puppy when he found her submissive position all for him .

" are you wet kitten? I know you are wet but tonight i will not do anything. "

" what ... are you- "

I put my finger on her lips tracing her lines. Her mouth looks perfect for my co-. Stop suraj you need to focus on her. She is innocent we can't go there now. She needs to learn and understand about her feelings first.

" Do you know how to kiss baby? "

She nodded chuckling slowly whispers

" You taught me well."

I hummed in approval buried my in her neck her scent sweeten with needs she tried close her legs but I held her and spread my knees more to keep her steady.

" kiss me .. show me what you have learn about first stage of intimacy. ."

She cupped my face to bring me closer. Our nose touching hot breathing caressing our skin . She slowly put her lips in mine so soft, so delicate. We kissed so passionately, our lips dancing with slow sensual rhythm. It's like we can spend all night just kissing each other.

She bite my lips lightly i groaned as she trying to dominate me. I gripped her bun and push my tongue inside her. Exploring every inch of her mouth. She moaned against mine.My hand travel to her breast swell tracing lines. We parted our lips she gasped her face , neck , chest all are red.

" you did so well baby, i love you i love you so much baby "

As much I want to go further but i restrained myself. I still can't control my beast i don't want to hurt her. It's just one night after guru ji explain everything then we can make progress i suddenly step down from bed.

" sleep kitten it's enough you need to rest . "

" but you.... said... we ..."

" we did kissed now it's time for your rest and I have work to do. So sleep "

She grabbed my wrist as i stand up .