Chapter Fourteen

~ Meanwhile at the James Residence ~
Los Angeles, California
8:00am,

Bryce was watching TV in the living room with Zuri and Bronny as they were waiting for Chloe to come over for a visit. In fact, Bryce and Chloe were best friends since they were in Kindergarten. Savannah calls Bryce as she shows him the doll on how he could change diapers. "Bryce come here," Savannah calls him over as she was doing a demonstration on how to handle newborns and change their diapers and clothes. Also, bathing them whenever they make a mess and some sort.

Savannah James: here's what you do when you handle a baby because you're going to be a mom soon.

Bryce James: Okay mom.

Savannah James: your dad bought a doll just to use this as an example on how you can care for your baby.

Bryce James: yep.

Savannah James: but not to worry, I'll show you some basic steps on how to change the baby's diaper, give the newborn a bath and then sing them a lullaby when they feel like something is bugging them.

Bryce James: yep.

Savannah James: You did that before when Zhuri was a baby and I did that to all of you. Now my Brycie is going to be a mom.

Bryce James: Mom seriously? 😂

Savannah James: yep.

Later on, Savannah started sobbing when she knew that her son is going to be a mom just like her.

Savannah James: I can't believe my baby is going to be a mom.

Bryce James: Mom you're going to make me cry 🥺

Savannah James: I know that Brycie.

Zhuri and Bronny were at the dining room and gave both of them a hug. Next, Bryce was in the living room as Savannah comes to him and told him about what she went through during her pregnancy with Bronny, Bryce and Zhuri.

Savannah James: Bryce, when I was pregnant with you and your siblings, the only person who would help was your dad, but now it's your turn to be a mother.

Bryce James: Thanks Mom.

Savannah James: anytime Brycie. If there's anything I can do for you when you go in labor, I'll be there to keep you comfortable.

Bryce James: Mom you have no idea what it means to be.

Savannah James: yep, your dad and I will be with you. So does Bronny and your best friend Chloe.

Bryce James POV:

I was emotional knowing that my mother had helped me out and talked about the motherhood. At least, all I could think of was to think of something that will benefit my own time for me to help everyone else.

After talking about motherhood with his mother, his father went to the living room and said. "I love you Bryce," He hugs his son. "I love you too dad!" He said wiping the tears on his face.

LeBron James: it feels like yesterday when you were a baby and now you're going to be a mom.

Bryce James: that's right dad! All I could think of was that I will be able to fulfill my dreams of becoming the young athlete even when I was a teenager that was pregnant.

LeBron James: yep.

Bryce James: first of all Dad, I wanted to let you know that I am sorry for the way that I acted.

LeBron James: no Bryce, I should be the one that's sorry, I was worried because I didn't want anything bad happen to you.

Bryce James: yep.

When they finished talking to his parents, Bryce bonded with his siblings as Chloe comes over to visit the James residence. "Hi Chloe, what brings you here?" "Oh just came here to see Sis Bryce," Chloe said. "Great! You can go ahead and spend time with him,"

Zhuri: Chloe!

Chloe: Hi Zhuri.

Bryce James: Hi There Chloe

Chloe: hey there Bryce.

Bronny James: what brings you here sis?

Chloe: not much, just wanted to see Bryce for a moment.

Bronny James: awesome! I'm sure Bryce would love to hear that.

Chloe: hey sis.

Bryce James: Hi there Chloe.

Chloe: how's your pregnancy treating you?

Bryce James: hectic, the baby kept kicking in my stomach.

Chloe: I see, I'm sure the baby is going to be a future soccer player.

Bryce James: yeah tell me about it.

Chloe: Yep. Oh actually, my sister Zara was wondering if you would like to help her out with the birth. I know because she wanted you to know what it will feel like to go in labor.

Bryce James: I'd love that.

Chloe: awesome!

Bryce James: even though, I'm six and seven months pregnant, I can still help.

Chloe: of course sis.

Bryce James: I'll tell mom and dad first.

Chloe: yep.

Chloe was amazed that Bryce would be acting as a doula for her older sister. Despite of Bryce being the pregnant one.