is he ok🫠

At Chennai

Preeta: nurse.. plss can you get my phone and call Mohit.

(She was getting all tensed)

Nurse: ma'am that person is not picking up..

P: pass me the phone,I'll try...

At oman

M: bhaii..(shouting for Rajveer to hear)

Shaurya: Mohit.. is that blood..

Mohit: where..

(Shaurya pointed his hand to the side where Rajveer fell)

M/S : of RAJVEER/BHAI

Aaru: we should report it to the rescue team..

Sh: yaa..

(They reported the thing they saw to the rescue team..
All the team jumped against the water..

They showed a red flag ..on which the left over rescue team went to the spot with a boat)

M: shaurya.. it's Bhai rights..

Sh: yaa.. I wish he was ok..

(That when suddenly Mohit's phone began to ring..

He was amazed thinking how his misfunctioning mobile got back all ok at an instant ..)

It was preeta..

On call

P:Mohit.. Mohit.. (sobbing)

Book me .. a flight to there right now..

M: preeta ma.. pls be calm.. Rajveer Bhai is found. He will be okk.. and yaa I'll book the nearby flight and will notify you about it.. but by now .. you plss be calm..

P: arree., how can I be calm when I heard the news that my son is not ok.. he is missing ., got into an accident.. inwant to see him right now.. and Mohit.. bachaa .. don't leave him alone.. be there by his side always.. plss...

M: maa.. just don't worry ... I'm Here .. and ofcourse i won't leave him.. i cannot leave him..we won't let anything bas happen to him.. ok...

P: haaa.. but..(she was a bit calm by now when she heard he news that Rajveer was found through both Mohit and the tv live news)

M: hello.. maa.. (signal got cut.. so did Mohit's phn die again..)

(The rescue team brought Rajveer to the shore and shifted his straight to the ambulance which started its journey immediately to the hospital..) so both Mohit and shaurya accompanied him..

At the ambulance

Mohit: bhaii.. wake up.. bhaii..

(Rajveer was lying on the ambulance bed unconscious with a pool of blood formed below his head ..)

The rescue team pushed his tummy hard to pick out the water he drank.. they emptied it ..
Tried to wake his up ..
Rajveer was still unconscious

Is he dead??

(That's when the rescue team connected his body to the vital sign monitor ..it was a long silence.....

Everyone lost hope ..

Mohit was crying..

Shaurya started sobbing .. remembering the friend he got just a few hours ago.. who actually became soo close to him .. with just a short period of time.. he realised that he was somehow attached to Rajveer now.. which just led his too to breakdown..

The rescue team started preparing everything for the Electrical cardioversion...

Head of rescue team: 200 volt