👑 SPECIFIC THINGS IN MY DR (Part 1) 👑

Here are specific things in my DR and that may don't be in yours (it can give you ideas!)

1) In my DR, Rikido Sato and Koji Koda are in the General education department (Ayaka and I replace them so that we are 20 in the class). But it's not that I don't like them, because we will become friends even if we aren't in the same department! And they'll be added in 1B at the end of the second trimester!

2) As I think that I am the most nostalgic person of all time and that I don't like when things change, I decided that... every student in the heroic department has to be in UA for... 10 years... (yes, it's a lot, and at first, we wanted to make it even longer...)

3) People live 500 years (but my class, my family and I are immortal)

4) We have to choose between English (to get a better level as if we just have normal english class) and ukrainian (for CR reasons) and so 1A and 1B are mixed according to their choice. I personnally do ukrainian. Also, the ukrainian teacher is Vlad King and the english one is Present mic

5) There's a dance club in UA. We are 6 members: Mina, Itsuka, three students in general department and I. Our teacher is Nishimura Konon (Niki's sister: YES ✨)

What Konon looks like here:

What she looks like in my DR:

(I used an anime filter)

6) We won't do the provisional hero license exam the first year at UA, we will do it at the 7th one (ANOTHER TIME, YES, IM REALLY STRANGE)

7) In my DR, Bakugo, Ayaka and I get kidnapped during the camp arc (and this is when All might and other heros will come that truth about Toya and me will be discovered and delivered in the entire world (MAIN CHARACTER ERA 💅🏻)

I WILL DO A PART 2