PART 6

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Yes. Now, tell me who is in love with whom?" Abhimanyu asked, scanning the table.

"No one here is in love," Kiara snapped at Abhimanyu.

"I am in love," Abhimaan declared simultaneously with Kiara.

Kiara glared at Abhimaan.

"Well, it's a good thing to be in love," Abhimanyu shrugged.

"Do you even know what love is? Are you in love?" Kiara gasped.

Did I hear that right? Abhimanyu is talking about love.

"I am not," Abhimanyu cleared his throat.

Kiara's eyes narrowed.

"Who is she?" Kiara asked.

"None of your business," Abhimanyu said in a dangerous tone, making me gulp.

He never behaves like this. Is he really in love with someone?

I felt someone's eyes on me. When I looked around, I noticed Vivaan was looking at me.

"What?" I mouthed, and he just shook his head.

"Okay, now we should talk about something fun," Kiara said.

"And what's fun according to you?" Abhimaan asked her.

"Anything that doesn't involve you," Kiara said, faking innocence. Abhimaan just smirked at her, and she glared at him.

We all were talking when I felt a hand on my right thigh, and my breath hitched.

I looked at Vivaan, who wasn't looking at me, but he was drawing small circles on my thigh. I put my hand above his, and he looked at me.

"Finally, I have your attention now," Vivaan said, leaning towards me.

"You could have asked me if you wanted my attention," I whispered to him.

"You are looking stunning," he said, intertwining our fingers. My heart skipped a beat.

"Thank you," I said, blushing.

"You should have asked me to meet you, not my family," he said, and his thumb caressed my hand.

"You could have asked me if you wanted to meet me; I wanted to meet your cousins, that's why I asked them," I shrugged.