Chapter 16

|House tour|

|House tour|

Sheza's pouty expression and starfish-like posture on the bed conveyed her boredom and frustration. It seemed that her attempt at doing household chores had not been well-received by her intimidating mother-in-law, which left her with little to do but lay there, feeling despondent and at a loss for how to occupy her time.

She got up from the bed and walked toward the door with her socked feet, the door opened without any noise, and she peeked out and saw Wahaj standing against the nearest pillar, two metres away from their room, but the movement she opened the door, his gaze immediately tuned toward her.

Sheza looked at him with wide Bambi eyes and a pout on her lips, she cutely waved at him with her sweater paw and sheepishly smiled.

She came out of the room and closed the door behind her, walking toward Wahaj, who standing tall, with a buff and broad body, his black charcoal orbs holding nothing but coldness and darkness, hands behind his back.

"I am bored, may you suggest something interesting?"
She asked with Big Bambi eyes sparkling for something bliss.

"Yes Milady, Would you like to have a tour around the house?" He asked darting his eyes away from her cute round face due to respect for her being the only Daughter-in-law of Khans.

Sheza gestured a positive 'yes' with a cute firm nod, Wahaj walked forward with Sheza trailing behind him.

"This is the Fourth floor, which is personally specified for Mr Khan, This floor contains a personal Gym and bedroom of Mr Khan,"

Then, while talking more like Wahaj was telling and Sheza was listening to him like an obedient puppy, they walked downstairs.

"This is the third floor, this is very... you can say VIP type, cause this floor belongs to Mr Khan's Father, here is the main and official Office of Mr Khan, mostly, there are very confidential documents kept, next to that there is a Mafia conference room, there is a small bar in the corner,"

They went downstairs and reached on second floor.

"This floor consisted of Mr and Mrs Khan's master bedroom and Mrs Khan's official Office room, and nothing else,"

They proceeded toward the downstairs and reached the first floor.

"This floor has a very big library, a big swimming pool area, a big Balcony, usually this floor is always empty, as no one comes here,"

Then, they headed downstairs and reached the ground floor.

"This is the ground floor, which is very huge, you might get lost also, here, is a big Kitchen as you know, a very enormous Living area, then at the left side of the ground, there is a very grandeur area for maids who permanently work here, and at the right side, there is a hefty and big garden, actually behind the palace there is huge dense forest, which is owned by Khans and many wild animals live, but to prevent the attack, there a cement border between the garden and forest,"