10

Karun POV:

I blinked still looking at her milky white complexion and her flawless beauty.
Woah... She is radiating literally.
She chuckled at my reaction " I know My dear. Come lets take a walk."

Well Iam naked under the water. I can't embrass myself before this Goddess.

" Come out. I heard there are some big sharks there too. " She said rubbing her chin like she is thinking about it.
WHAT!!!
SHARK!!!

I scrambled out of the water like my ass is on fire. Well iam in water still shark 🦈 is not taken easily. I can easily became it's evening snack.
I forget iam naked but when I looked at my body iam covered and the dress itself is radiating. I gasped feeling the silk which flowed through my fingers like water. Wow may be I should ask her to loan it to me.

" So beautiful right?! It's made from silk spun by silkworm which consumes plant that grow near moon light without sunlight." She said caressing her silk cloth fondly.

" Well that's new because I remember when I read in my science book there it said all plants need sunlight for photosynthesis for better growth. How can they thrive without sunlight." I asked her and when I looked at her I realised how foolish iam. They are supernatural beings and this is happening in my dream.

" My dear sometimes I feel like you are a small child always curious and full of doubts. Anyway this plant is called moonaluna they only need moon light. Thats their speciality without it they die and wither away. It's so sad just by thinking." She said sadly with her hands on her heart.

" It's just plants." I murmered .

" Well we are here . Meet Moonalunas." She said in excited tone I just raised my brows and turned towards the plants.
My eyes widen at the sight and now I understand why she felt sad when they died.

The moon is so close to the ground like only 100 feet high yeah I get it it's still high but think how in earth they are using rockets to reach there. Then it's really so near right?!
And I thought the rays from moon will be somehow hot but damn the scene infront of me is so mesmerising I consider throwing away everything and living here forever. The soft breeze carressed my body through my dress I shivered at the delicious feeling.
The grasslands are now filled with so many plants which is radiating and they are alive. Yeah do you hear me not just alive like on earth. The plants are looking literally like human. They have small branches as hand and flowers and buds as head. I thought they are just fairytales but here they are playing laughing walking....

A baby plant with bud head came near Moon goddess.
She knelt down before it caressing it's cheek which smiled and giggled . My heart melted away just by the scene. Now I want my own plant baby.

" Come. Meet Karun." Goddess said pointing at me.

The baby plant came near me with gleaming eyes. I felt my eyes fill with tears. This is absolutely beautiful.

I sat down with my chin on my knees. The plant smiled blinking it's twinkling eyes. It raised it's small hand asking me to carry. I lowered my hand and it climbed on my hand then I placed it on my knees.
I leaned closely towards it observing the phenominal being.
It also leaned forward kissing my nose tip.
I giggled but kept my hand towards myself because iam afraid I would accidentally crush it's delicate leaves.

" How can you feed their leaves to silkworm. They are alive and ..... beautiful." I asked thinking about the cruelty Iam banning this now even if I have to throw this silk away.

Moon goddess laughed carresing my head . " My dear they shed their leaves every once in a while just like our hair. We feed it to silkworms. So need to worry."

Oh my God thank you for that. Still that felt weird.
They are happy that's what I want. Iam so much attached to them.

" I feel so nostalgic like I don't even know it's all true or just dream but thinking about leaving this place is paining my heart." I said looking at her with sad face.

" Come let me show you something." She kissed my cheeks pulling me excitedly. I grinned following her.

She stood before some tree and clapped her hands twice and it transformed into a mirror or potrait.
Because I saw goddess near me grinning ear to ear and I also saw another women who is so beautiful just like Durga. I turned towards my back and found no one but I can see her in the mirror.

" Who is she?!" I asked confused.

" Look closer." She said still grinning.

Okay. I leaned forward a bit and observed the lady she has dark raven hair and pale complexion literally flawless but when I noticed closely she had same features like me and I gasped and the lady in the mirror gasped too.

It's me.

How?

Whats happening?!

I twirled infront of the mirror and saw how beautiful and flawless I looked . Wow I look beautiful in this dream. Gabriel's tub has magic power. I should take bath there often.

" It's me. Atleast iam beautiful in my dream."  I said touching my face. Wow no blackmarks where is it.
I twisted my face and the lady in mirror mirrored my action but she looked so beautiful in a silly way.

Goddess chuckled at my silly ways hugging my side.

"Its time my dear. I will meet you soon." She said releasing a sigh like saying good bye. But iam not ready to leave yet.

" But I have so many questions to ask?" I asked suddenly panicking in what if this is last time I meet her.

" Relax. We will meet soon. Remember careful of Black rose. Don't trust anyone with it and always be with your mates. Trust them. Build your trust on them. Okay." I nodded not understanding a single thing.

What black rose?!
Who will give it to me?!

Suddenly I was pulled from water and saw my  panicked two mates and confused me.

What happened?!